Image may contain: Microphone, Electrical Device, Human, Person, Skin

Professor Green has cancelled his Freshers’ Festival appearance

He was due to headline the night

The YUSU website has tonight announced that Professor Green has cancelled his Freshers' Festival appearance after coming down with the flu.

Professor Green was due to headline the festival, alongside Dionne Bromfield, Kelli-Leigh and Will Manning.

The other headliners are still set to perform as normal, though fans of the "Read All About It" singer will be disappointed.

This was announced on the YUSU website, with a post stating that "We are really sad to tell you that Professor Green has come down with the flu and can no longer perform at Freshers' Festival this evening, we understand this is disappointing and hope to bring him to York in the future. We wish him a speedy recovery."

To make up for Professor Green's absence, YUSU have added two new acts to the Freshers' Festival line up.

There will be a DJ set performed by Tris from The Vamps as well as a performance by Lotto Boyzz.

Tris is the drummer and backing vocalist for The Vamps and also produces for the band. The Vamps are best known for songs such as "Somebody To You" and "All The Lies."

Their song "Last Night" won Best British Single at the BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards. You can listen to it below.

Lotto Boyzz are a duo from Birmingham made up of Ash and Lucas. Their music is of the Afro Bashment genre and they have over one million monthly listeners on Spotify. They released their debut single "The Hitlist" in 2016.

Their most streamed song on Spotify is called "Bad Vibe" which you can listen to below. Hopefully, their song is the only "Bad Vibe" at tonight's event. Their other music includes songs such as "No Don," "Unfinished Business," "FaceTime Me" and "Birmingham (Anthem)."

The Freshers' Festival takes place tonight on campus and you can buy tickets on the door.