Image may contain: Eating, Human, Person, People

York Roast are giving away a year’s supply of Yorkshire pudding wraps

Plus, they’re filming a music video this weekend

If you haven't already heard of the YorkyPud, the latest creation from the kitchens of the York Roast Co, then you have been living under a rock my friend.

York Roast Co are offering one brave soul the opportunity to win a YEAR's supply of the yummy wrap – all they have to do is get a tattoo!

The tattoo does have to be of the YorkyPud logo, but the restaurant are offering to cover all the expenses as well as pay for Ed Sheeran's personal tattooist, Kevin Paul, to draw it.

Just look at that meaty goodness (Photo: @theyorkroastco)

The dish features a complete Sunday roast, with your choice of meat, veggies, stuffing, and gravy, all wrapped up in a giant Yorkshire Pudding, burrito-style.

To promote their latest addition to the menu, they're filming a music video this Sunday featuring an unidentified American rapper, as well as giving local residents the opportunity to act in it too.

They're shooting it at 10.30am in the store on King's Square and are looking for "interesting local people, characters and performers" to appear in the production which is set to be published by Warner Bros!

People just can't get enough of the latest food craze (Photo: @nicolamaude1)

You'll be able to listen to the single on Spotify and iTunes when it comes out, as well as view the full video on the official Warner Bros YouTube channels. Part of the profits are set to be donated to local youth homelessness charity SASH.

Following the creation's viral stardom last month, York Roast Co also want to spread the Yorkshire goodness around the country with either a national tour or a new store.

Image may contain: Pedestrian, Crowd, Human, Person, People

Silly queues (Photo: @theyorkroastco)

The chain are letting the public decide on which city should be blessed with its Yorkshire goodness through this poll.

The dish was the latest craze food to sweep the Internet, landing the York Roast Co in the international spotlight with photographers and tourists cramming the store, vying to get a bite of the viral sensation.

Queues at the time were reported to be nearly an hour long, and the shop said it would have to close earlier than usual due to the high demand.

Details on how to take part in the music video can be found in the Facebook post below.

The #YORKYPUD is taking to the airwaves with a brand new single and music video coming out very soon!! We have an…

Posted by The York Roast Co. on Wednesday, October 25, 2017