Liam Payne menace

Here he goes! I regret to inform you Liam Payne is once again being a menace to society

He got so annoying at Niall Horan’s concert that security had to intervene

If there are constants in this life, it is that the sun will rise and the sun will set, DFS will have a sale on and Liam Payne will be giving us all the ick somehow. I don’t know what happened since that man left One Direction, but Liam Payne has committed to being a menace to society ever since and we’ve all had to pay the price. Every few months, he returns to terrorise us and the world has to simply endure. To be fair, he auditioned singing Michael Bublé on The X Factor. Perhaps the writing was on the wall. Here’s what you’ve missed if you’ve somehow dodged the Liam Payne menace antics at the Niall Horan gig.

‘Never beating the attention seeker allegations’

The catalyst for the current Liam Payne menace whacking comes from his attendance at a Niall Horan gig, where he of course managed to make it all about himself. The video sees him going over to the balcony of his box and dangling over a bit so the screaming girls can get a glimpse – whilst Summer Lovin’ from Grease plays ominously in the background.

There were also these bizarre claps to Jessie J’s Bang Bang.

It’s so bad but you just can’t look away.

It got so nuisance-like that security had to intervene when Liam Payne was mid Macarena and tell him to stop. Niall Horan hasn’t even been on stage yet, mind you.

His attendance was eyebrow raising in the first place after he posted this video on Tuesday:

Liam said “We’re going to Argentina. One because we have to, and two because we want to. And three because Niall Horan is playing down there. And I think we might just go and say hello. It’s been a while since Niall and I have spoken. We’ve got a lot to talk about. And I would like to square up a couple of things with the boy. No bad vibes or nothing like that, but just we need to talk.”

It’s all a bit … much! But I am obsessed with the increasing menace levels of Liam Payne.

For all the latest news, drops, quizzes and memes, like The Tab on Facebook