MAFS UK blue liquid

Kristina has ended our misery and posted statement about contents of mystery blue liquid

Finally I can sleep at night

From fajita-gate to major editing errors, there was a lot going on during last night’s episode of MAFS UK 2024, but nothing puzzled me more than the contents of the weird blue liquid that Kristina and Kieran were drinking.

Could it be WKD, some form of exotic Robinson’s squash perhaps they all forgot to brush their teeth and just filled their wine glasses with mouthwash?

And it seems the entirety of MAFS UK 2024 Twitter were also highly distressed over what exactly this strange blue liquid was, and I was worried none of us would ever know peace again. Well, luckily for us Kristina sensed our puzzlement and she revealed exactly what it was they were drinking and I’ve never felt so relieved.

So, drumroll please as the contents of their glasses contained… none other than Au Vodka. Now, whilst Kristina didn’t specify the exact flavour of the vodka they were drinking I can infer through some very intensive detective work that it’s probably Au Vodka Blue Raspberry, just a weird hunch I have.

Via Channel 4 and Au Vodka

Judging by the images on the Au Vodka website compared to those from MAFS the colours look very similar so it’s almost certainly that flavour. Finally I can sleep well at night, and now I’m just very intrigued by how it tastes.

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.