Kesha ex boyfriend Taylor Swift party

Kesha says her boyfriend broke up with her because she didn’t take him to a Taylor Swift party

She purposely didn’t invite him to check if he was with her for the wrong reasons

Kesha is literally coming for Colleen Rooney’s nachos with her latest set up: She claims her ex boyfriend broke up with her the DAY after she refused to let him come to a Taylor Swift party with her. After having doubts that the relationship was genuine, Kesha chose to ask someone else because she feared her ex boyfriend was a “bit of a starf*cker”. Juicy. And iconic from her.

Speaking in a large profile for Elle, “I had a feeling that he was in it for the wrong reasons and was a bit of a starf*cker,” Kesha says of her ex. “I decided to test that theory and took one of my friends instead of him to Taylor Swift’s party. He came over the next day and broke up with me.”

Whew. A starf*cker here being someone who shags celebrities to make sure they’re in the right circles and at high profile events. After the relationship and the release of her latest lead single Joyride – which has seen huge success in gay pop circles and on streaming – Kesha explained how going forward the track has helped her prioritise how she is her own soulmate.

“I’m only going to enter into a partnership again if someone treats me as well as I treat myself,” she says. “I kept hearing people say, ‘I’m looking for The One.’ I kept waiting for somebody else to fill that space, and then I just stepped into it myself. You gotta be all those things to yourself—your own boyfriend, sugar daddy, rich husband, best friend, cheerleader. I started taking myself on vacations, buying myself six dozen roses, and taking myself for shopping sprees at Saint Laurent. Yes, I take myself on fucking really bougie dates, like really celebrating the fuck out of myself. Then Joyride started being written in my mind. I was like, God, I am The One, though.”

For more like the Kesha and her boyfriend Taylor Swift saga, plus all the latest news, drops, quizzes and memes, like The Tab on Facebook

• Explaining the saga of Taylor Swift bestie Brittany Mahomes coming out as a Trump supporter

Taylor Swift still acted pally with Brittany Mahomes despite backlash to her supporting Trump

• Taylor Swift just dropped more versions of TTPD and people think it’s to block Chappell Roan