MAFS Australia Cassie Tristan

Cassie from MAFS Australia has spoken out about how she tried to save Tristan relationship

‘I could have done this better’

They were the couple everybody wanted to work out on MAFS Australia – and now Cassie has spoken out about how she tried to save her marriage to Tristan on Married at First Sight.

It’s been on the rocks for a while since Cassie first wrote leave in the commitment ceremony. They then left the week after, with Cassie saying

“I think the next woman that will be with you will be the luckiest woman in the world,” Cass told Tristan.

“Cass you broke my heart, but I’m glad that you were the one who broke my heart.” He responded. “You’re the first person I told I’m falling in love for, and either way it didn’t work out but you’re stuck in my life forever.”

Speaking to Chattr, Cassie opened up about how the Tristan relationship came to an end on MAFS Australia. “We really tried… just do the best that we can really,” she said. “I always think I could have done this better, but you’ve got to remember that you did your best at that time. Tristan is such a strong communicator and he’s very fast and clear and sharp. And I’m the opposite, sometimes I just take a bit of time to process the same things.”

She concluded by saying how the whole experience of MAFS Australia completely changed her as a person.

“You have to grow and change,” she said. “This experiment does change you in good ways and stronger ways, well for myself personally and I hope the same for the rest of the participants. I’m definitely not the same Cass. You have to learn to grow with your partner.”

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 cast news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.