Tori MAFS Australia 2024

Tori now claims she was the one to make the joke about couple swapping on MAFS Australia

Is she just trying to take the heat from Jack?

Last night Lauren and Jono made a bombshell claim about comments Jack had made, where he had allegedly told the other grooms that they could have sex with Tori if there was a MAFS Australia 2024 couple swap.

Tori seemed understandably shocked and hurt when she heard the comments but she’s now done a bit of a 180 and is insisting that SHE was actually the one who made the joke in the first place. Make it make sense, please.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Tori (@torileighadams)

In an interview with Hit’s Pete and Kymba, she explained: “The joke is a joke that I actually made, and it was a shared joke between myself, Tim, and Jack. The joke was that I said to Jack, ‘Tim’s real cute; hopefully, I get him in the Couple Swap if we do it’. That was the joke, and the way it was recited at the dinner table was not accurate.”

When asked by the programme’s host why she looked so upset when she originally heard the comment at the dining table, she put it all down to “the wild world of editing.” Yeah, something tells me that it’s not all adding up here.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on Tori, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.