Lucinda MAFS expert

OMG! Lucinda is apparently lined up to become an expert on MAFS New Zealand

No one has ever been more suited for that job than her

It’s obvious to literally everyone, even those who haven’t watched MAFS Australia, that Lucinda Light is far and away the fan favourite of the 2024 series. She’s just an icon. And apparently, good things come to those that are iconic because according to reports Lucinda has been offered the coveted role of an expert on MAFS New Zealand!

According to Yahoo Lifestyle, who literally always have the best MAFS goss around, Lucinda “won’t be officially announced until after Easter but an offer has been put on the table.”

“Channel Nine were hoping to keep this under wraps until after the season finishes as they prefer to keep the contestants as real and relatable as possible,” the insider said. “However, no one’s more happy for Lucinda than the creators of MAFS. She deserves this.”

I mean, what a time to be Lucinda. She’s gained the most followers out of anyone else on Married at First Sight Australia, and Lucinda finishing the show to go on to become a MAFS expert on Married at First Sight New Zealand is such a flex. It will also be the first time a cast member makes the transition from being just that into an expert. She will absolutely smash it, let’s face it.

Her groom on the show Timothy apparently has her on speed dial for emergency help. I need her on mine. Although if I’m honest had no clue anyone even used speed dial in this day and age.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.