Ash Madeleine MAFS Australia 2024

Ash reveals unhinged unaired scenes from his MAFS Australia honeymoon with Madeleine

She would ‘scream at the universe’ for hours

MAFS Australia 2024 intruders Ash and Madeleine had their honeymoon last night, which included scenes of her breaking down when she saw cows and telling Ash she’d been contacted by spirits during dinner.

Still, it turns out these weren’t even the craziest things Madeleine did as Ash reveals the unhinged unaired scenes from his MAFS Australia 2024 honeymoon with Madeleine.

@novapodcasts

šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ sorry what?! How didnā€™t this make the cut?! šŸŽ§ search Back To Reality to listen! #mafs #mafsau

ā™¬ original sound – Nova Podcasts

Speaking withĀ Yahoo‘s podcast Behind The Edit, Ash described their honeymoon as “chaos” as he claimed Madeleine would “jump on tables” and “scream at the universe.” He said: “You only got a taste of what went on, it was crazy. You didn’t see jumping on tables, screaming at the universe, rolling around on the floor, not participating in any activity that we did. We went on a boat and she hated it, we did clay [pottery] and she hated it, didn’t participate, just wild antics.

“It was basically dead silence and I was trying like just to like get to know her,” Ash said. When asked if he knew about Madeleine’s past as a soap actress he said she did mention it but only very briefly.

He explained: “Two days into the honeymoon she’s like ‘I did acting’ but she didn’t really elaborate how extensive it was and I’ve obviously found that out later, so she did tell me In fairness but she [said] she stopped doing that and she found her true calling which was being a psychic. That’s fine like, I’m open, I want to learn about you, you’re my wife for the sake of the experiment, she just couldn’t give me an answer about what it’s like to be a medium.”

Previously on the Back to Reality podcast in March, Ash talked about an insane incident on MAFS Australia 2024 where Madeleine demanded that a chair in their hotel room be replaced.

@novapodcasts

Ash really came through with all the unaired moments from his time on MAFS! Search Back To Reality in your pod app to listen šŸŽ§ #mafs #mafsau #mafsaustralia

ā™¬ original sound – Nova Podcasts

He explained: “So we checked in and thereā€™s a yellow chair, and sheā€™s like, ā€˜I hate that chair, I need it out.’ Iā€™m like, ā€˜What? Itā€™s a hotel, weā€™re here for one night.’ā€However, Madeleine wasnā€™t having it and soon ā€œrang up conciergeā€ to have it removed. ā€œSheā€™s like, ā€˜Iā€™m a medium, and I do a lot of work on chairs. I need you to come and move this chair and change the colour.”

Sounds like a wild time!

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on Ash and Madeleine, likeĀ The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.