MAFS Australia couples age gap

These are all the age gaps between the couples on MAFS Australia 2024

The largest gap is nine years

Whilst for some a massive age gap can be a huge deal breaker the MAFS Australia couples have left their fates in the hands of the experts. Sometimes an age gap can give a new perspective and help each partner grow and mature, sometimes it really doesn’t work very well.

So, here are all the age gaps between the MAFS Australia 2024 couples from a whopping nine years to no difference at all!

Andrea and Richard

Age gap: Nine years

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Richard (@richard_sauerman)

Andrea and Richard have the biggest age gap of all the MAFS Australia couples, with nine years between them. Andrea is 51 and Richard is 62.

Casandra and Tristan

Age gap: Zero years

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Tristan (@tristancblack)

Cassandra and Tristan have the smallest age gap out of all the couples on MAFS Australia and are the only couple who are the same age. Both Cassandra and Tristan are 30.

Ellie and Ben

Age gap: Seven years

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ellie (@elliedixoxo)

Ellie and Ben have a seven-year age gap between them as Ellie is 32 and Ben is 39, I can’t believe he’s almost 40!

Jayden and Eden

Age gap: Two years

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jayden (@jaydeneynaud.kickboxer)

Jayden and Eden have a relatively small age gap between the other MAFS Australia couples, with Jayden actually being two years younger than Eden. Eden is 28 and Jayden is 26.

Jack and Tori

Age gap: Seven years

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jack (@jack_dunkley)

Jack and Tori have a seven-year age gap between them, with Jack being 34 and Tori just 27.

Lucinda and Timothy

Age gap: Seven years

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lucinda (@lucindaslight)

Lucinda and Timothy have a seven-year age between them, Lucinda is 43 and Timothy is 51.

Lauren and Jonathan

Age gap: Seven years

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lauren (@lauren_funn_)

There is a seven-year age gap between Lauren and Jonathan, as he is 39 and she’s 32.

Natalie and Collins

Age gap: Four years

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Natalie (@natarai)

Of course, Natalie is the older and more mature one in this four-year age gap relationship. Natalie is 32 and Collins is 28.

Sara and Tim

Age gap: Two years

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Sara (@saramessy)

Out of all the couples, the age gap is a small one between this MAFS Australia pair. Sara and Tim are just two years apart in age and Sara is 29 whilst Tim is 31.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on the couples , like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook