MAFS UK Luke Jordan boxing match

Luke claims he’s getting paid ‘over £25k’ for the MAFS UK boxing match against Jordan

Jordan has accused Luke of ‘not being brave enough to sign the contract’

Jordan and Luke are set to fight in the ring in February in a boxing match that will hopefully put their MAFS UK feud to an end. The fight was confirmed by Luke last week, and Jordan clarified the details in a TikTok explaining that the venue and fight date were all sorted. All that’s left is for Luke to also sign the contract for the boxing match, as Jordan has accused him of not doing so already.

Two weeks ago Luke shared screenshots of a group chat that he and Jordan were in, where Jordan asked Luke to “message him privately” so they could sort a boxing match out, and it seems the two have finally arranged a date.

Luke announced on Instagram Live that he and Jordan would be having a boxing match at some point in February. Luke previously discussed in a podcast that he was going to spend the next few months in boxing training, and that whilst he hasn’t boxed before his dad and uncle were “champions” so it “runs in the family.” He went on to say he wants to “punch his [Jordan’s] head in again.”

@jordanrmgayle

Just waiting on Luke to sign the contract 📑 🥊 #mafs #mafsuk

♬ original sound – Jordan Gayle

Jordan posted on TikTok explaining more about the boxing match: “It’s getting interesting now. All we need now is for Luke to be brave enough to sign the contract and agree to fight me, everything else is in place, the fight date, the venue, all the plans, it’s all there.

“All we need is Luke to put your money where your mouth is. You’ve been running your mouth long enough. The time has come. I’m fed up with all this talk, and Luke’s words are going to come back to haunt him.”

Luke has shared images on his Instagram of him preparing for the fight, as he promised to match Jordan’s weight category and has so far lost 22lbs.

In the messages Luke previously shared on his story MAFS UK groom Jordan asks Luke to message him privately to start to organise the boxing match with Luke replying “Thought you had childhood trauma with violence?”

In the full conversation, Jordan messages the group chat which includes Arthur, Jay, JJ and possibly others. He writes: “Message me privately @Luke to start talking about planning the boxing to make it happen soon. I’m bored of all this talking and want to put an end to it and act like proper men.”

Via Instagram @lukeworley1

Luke replied to Jordan saying, “Thought you had childhood trauma with violence? BINGO you’re a scamming little c*nt.”

MAFS UK groom Luke won’t let the feud go, as he shared the screenshots on his story where he captioned them, writing “Bingo, here is Jordan who says he is scared of violence due to his past.” He then tagged Mams Taylor who is the co-president of Misfits Boxing.

He continued writing “Let’s get this over the line because I can’t think of anything better than putting this pr*ck asleep in the ring.”

Via Reddit

The story was shared on Reddit, where Luke replied to one of the comments who had told him to “stop trying to stay relevant.” Luke replied saying: “I knew for a fact he used that as an excuse so I was removed, he told another groom he was going to do it. Also, the time going to his door was planned by producers, hence why there was a camera crew in his room waiting for me to turn up.

“Also if I was trying to stay relevant I wouldn’t be arguing with a bloke who has a tiny following and is hated.”

The drama never ends with these two.

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.