Pedro Pascal Fantastic Four

Pedro Pascal shouldn’t be cast in the Fantastic Four film, and these reactions explain why

There are other actors in Hollywood you know?

Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely adore Pedro Pascal and the man can do no wrong in my eyes. But there are rumours that he’s set to play Reed Richards aka Mr Fantastic in the new Fantastic Four film. And everyone seems to have an opinion, with people on Twitter saying that whilst they love Pedro as an actor, they don’t feel like he’s the right choice to play Mr Fantastic.

Some think he’s only being cast to try and get other high-profile actors to sign onto the project, whilst others feel like there are plenty of other talented actors who would have been better suited to the role. So here are 16 reactions that explain why, as much as love him, Pedro Pascal shouldn’t be cast in the upcoming Fantastic Four film.

1. Very valid

2. I’m with you Craig

3. He’s just too nice

4. He is a man of many talents but I don’t know if the MCU is his calling

5. At this point every acting role is played by Pedro

6. He was literally right there

7. For those who don’t know who this is he played Superman one time

8. It’s Pedro Pascal’s world and we’re just living in it

9. Are people aware there are other actors other than Pedro out there?

10. He looks so much like him too

11. Summarised beautifully

12. It just feels weird him being in the MCU

13. They honestly could have just recast him

14. Same tbh

15. Maybe he’ll surprise us all

16. He just gives off protective dad vibes too much now

For all the latest on Pedro Pascal and the Fantastic Four film news, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.