Married at First Sight UK 2023 start date

Get the bouquet! The start date for Married at First Sight UK has finally been confirmed

And it’s officially the longest season ever – six episodes more than last year

Married at First Sight UK 2023 start date is coming guys, it’s walking down the aisle at us as we speak. For weeks, everyone’s wondered what date the new season actually starts and now we’ve finally got confirmation when the show is back. Last year, it started almost immediately after Love Island finished, but this year Channel 4 have tread water with the show’s release. Now we’ve seen all the brides and grooms of the season, the start date was inevitably the next bit of gossip we had waiting for us.

Confirmed now by E4, Married at First Sight UK 2023 has its official start date on 18th September at 9pm. It’s also the longest season of Married at First Sight UK ever made – running at a whopping 36 episodes. That’s six more than last year’s season, which means loads of time for drama and chaos. Perfect!

All the experts will be back for this season as usual, which means we’ll see Paul C Brunson, Mel Schilling and Charlene Douglas back on the couch as the matchmaking and relationship experts helping the couples get through their marriage. We can also expect the usual chaotic honeymoon and dinner party dramas.

The cast is super diverse this year, with the first ever trans bride walking down the Married at First Sight UK aisle – a big win for equality. Bring on September 18th!

For all the latest Married at First Sight UK and Australia news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.

Here they come! Meet the hopeful brides and grooms of MAFS UK 2023

Thomas Hartley tells us his brutally honest verdicts on the new MAFS UK cast

Longer episodes and a rumoured groom: Here’s everything we know about MAFS UK so far