Love Island Barbie

Pink, neon and sparkles: All the best dressed Love Islanders at the Barbie movie premiere

Margot Robbie is obsessed with them

In case you hadn’t heard, Margot Robbie is obsessed with Love Island. She even had a Love Island themed 30th birthday last year and was introduced to the show when living in London and watching “with my girlfriends when everybody was home from work”. She’s just like us, for real.

So, it came as absolutely no surprise when half of the contestants from Love Island 2022 rocked up to the Barbie movie premiere and got selfies with Margot last night. You just know she had a say in the guest list. Although, Tasha couldn’t attend (sob)— And she definitely would have slayed.

But, luckily, Ekin Su, Indiyah and a load of other Islanders brought the neon, sparkles and glam to the pink carpet in Leicester Square. So, here’s a rundown of all of their looks:

Ekin Su

Indiyah and Dami

Liberty Poole

Millie Court

Danica Taylor

Sharon Gaffka

Plus, some men were there too… giving serious “and Ken” energy.

Davide

Liam Reardon

Recommended stories by this writer:

Erm, men online are claiming Margot Robbie is mid and now I’ve lost faith in humanity 

Hi Ken! All of the actors you didn’t realise a playing Ken in the new Barbie movie 

• Barbification of TikTok: Inside the milkshake trend that’s turning people into Barbies