Love Island contestants 2023

Here we go! These are the contestants rumoured to be entering the Love Island 2023 villa

ITV is flying Islanders out to Majorca any day now

Brace yourselves, Love Island is back for another summer in just a matter of days. And, as per usual, rumours are absolutely swirling about which influencers, models, and mid-level footballers have been scooped up by ITV to join the cast.

Love Island producers have already decided the final contestants for the upcoming season and will be flying new Islanders out to the villa in Majorca any day now, according to reports from insiders.

So, in case you’re curious about who’s heading to the villa to find fame, fortune and (maybe) love this summer, here are all the rumoured 2023 contestants so far:

Molly Marsh

24-year-old TikTokker and actress Molly Marsh has been described as a “shoo-in” for the upcoming series after she got attention from producers when visiting the winter Love Island villa earlier this year. She’s also a bit of an entertainment nepo baby, as her mum was on Corrie. Shock.

“After going through the process, she’s now a shoo-in to fly to Mallorca later this month. She is a star on the rise and comes from a showbiz family,” a source told The Sun. “Molly has made it clear she’s got what it takes to make a bang and ITV love her.”

She already has 26.2k Instagram followers and you can follow her @mollygracemarsh.

Andre Furtado

21-year-old Andre Furtado runs his own clothing brand called Social Kids clothing, which has almost 18k followers on Instagram.

“Andre is the perfect Love Island signing,” an insider told the MailOnline. “He’s cool, calm, collected, and ready to mingle. He knows himself but without being arrogant and producers are hoping his intellect, as well as his creativity and handsome looks will make him a favourite among the females.”

He has 2.2k Instagram followers and you can follow him @dre.furtado.

Chloe Baker

29-year-old Chloe Baker is an influencer and model with a big online following. She’s already partnered with Pretty Little Thing and Missy Empire, so you just know her content creator career would explode if she went on the show.

Plus, hopefully, she’ll cause some drama.

Chloe was previously rumoured to be joining the winter Love Island cast earlier this year but could be gearing up to finally make her appearance on the show this summer as producers are reportedly still keen for her to enter the villa.

She has 17.4k Instagram followers and you can follow her @chlobaker.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.