17 memes backing the theory Olivia is seething over Kai winning winter Love Island

I know she’s somewhere foaming at the mouth

Love Island fans have been joking non-stop about Olivia Hawkins being at home seething after Kai Fagan won the show last night with Sanam Harrinanan.

Olivia and Kai were originally coupled up together on the series prior to Casa Amor happening. They both ditched each other for new people. Olivia was adamant Kai had only chosen to couple up with Sanam to stay safe and in the competition and she was quickly riled up after Kai refused to apologise for doing the exact same thing she did.

However last night revenge was served and Kai did get the ultimate one over on Olivia after he won the series alongside Sanam and claimed the £50,000 prize. What a victory for Kanam and the rest of the nation who really pulled together to make everything happen.

People on Twitter have put in a shift and a half following Kai’s win and they have pulled some excellent memes out. So here’s a rundown of all the memes which act as supporting evidence for Olivia Hawkin’s being outrageously bitter over Kanam’s gorgeous win.

1. This is too real

2. She is violently air punching

3. Fuming

4. I’m getting the words: not happy

5. She didn’t even want to be there guys

6. Lol

7. I need to see live footage

8. Visible distress

9. A king

10. She is

11. NO

12. Lmaoooo

13. He deserves the world for this

14. Oop

15. His redemption arc will be studied

16. Shaking

17. The most compassionate person in the villa

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.