Samie Love Island necklace

We’ve worked out where Samie’s designer necklace is from and it’s expensive AF

She’s Love Island’s new Gemma Owen

There’s something going on with Love Island and iconic necklaces. Last season, Gemma Owen’s £20k vintage Tiffany necklace had us all in a chokehold. And on Love Island 2023, ever since Samie Elishi stepped into the villa, searches for “Samie Love Island necklace” have literally sky rocketed. What. is. going. on. Does this make her the main character of the season??

Obv, gold looks good with a tan. And the design of Samie’s jewellery staple, which she hasn’t taken off since entering the villa, is actually quite similar to Gemma’s re-mortgage your house level gold chain. It has the same glittering choker with gold charms combo. And everyone in her Instagram comments is already dying to know where it’s from. So, we’ve done the digging.

Samie Love Island necklace

Okay, so, where is Samie’s necklace actually from?

It looks like Samie got her signature necklace from the New York designer Tory Burch. The brand is known for stamping its logo all over their accessories and it’s their famous back-to-back T design that’s stamped on the gold circles across Samie’s chain.

The necklace is called the Miller logo-plaque choker necklace and is gold plated with glass crystal embellishments. So, she might want to avoid wearing it in the villa’s pool if she wants to keep the shine. 

Even though Tory Burch is an American brand, it is available in the UK without import fees if you buy it though luxury fashion websites like Farfetch. But it might set you back a bit…

Samie Love Island necklace

How much exactly does Samie’s necklace cost?

We haven’t got another daughter of a multi million pound footballer on our hands here. So, Samie’s necklace doesn’t quite have the same price point as Gemma’s gold and diamond chain. But it’s definitely not what you’d call affordable:

Currently, Samie’s Miller logo-plaque choker is being sold for £382 on Farfetch, which is the same price as 141 packs of Lurpak or 98 Tesco meal deals without a Clubcard.

Do with that information what you will. 

Samie Love Island necklace

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.