One week in, here are the vibey pics the Love Island 2023 cast have taken on their phones

They are LIVING

Love Island cast members are given phones mainly to chat to producers and deliver the tense “I’ve got a text” moments, but one of the best things they also do with them is take vibey pictures – and the 2023 cast have so far understood the assignment.

One week in and there have been some fun group pics, 10/10 selfies of the girls, some couple pictures, and just loads of shots to prove they really are out in South Africa purely loving life right now. Here are all the pictures the cast of Love Island 2023 have taken on their phones in the villa, so far. I’m jealous, sure!

1. Vibes on point!

Pictures cast of Love Island 2023 have taken on their phones

via ITV

2. Ok boys I see you!

via ITV

3. Looool get it Shaq

via ITV

4. So Olivia and Zara can’t have that much beef then? šŸ‘€

via ITV

5. Haris… this had the potential to be a cute couple picture

via ITV

6. The boys šŸ”„

via ITV

7. Ok THIS is fun

via ITV

8. Um, slay!

via ITV

9. Olivia šŸ¤ bikini selfies

via ITV

10. Ok I actually do love this group

via ITV

11. Wait, am I a Kai and Tanyel fan now?

via ITV

12. Every photo is a million times better when Will is in it

via ITV

13. Obsessed!

via ITV

14. Just LOOK at them

via ITV

10/10 adore every single one.

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes,Ā like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.