Love Island bombshell Zara looks totally different in pictures from before the villa

The villa makeover is real

Usually, ahead of going into the Love Island villa, Islanders will delete pretty much any photo that is more than a year old – but Zara has kept quite a few photos of her from before then up. And yes, she does look very, very different.

The bombshell has clearly had a big ol’ Love Island 2023 makeover, as in pictures from before she had totally different hair and was much less glam than what we saw her looking like when she came strutting into the villa.

Zara Deniz Lackenby-Brown before Love Island 2023

via Instagram @itszaradeniz

In old pictures on Instagram, Zara can be seen way before her Love Island days, sporting different hair colours, different makeup vibes, and contact lenses which make her look like a totally different person.

via Instagram @itszaradeniz

Zara is a 25-year-old model and property developer from London, and in older photos can be seen with dark hair, sometimes wearing different wigs, and obviously, looking a lot younger than she does now. Her vibe has completely changed to now having blonde caramel hair, and perfect influencer-style posts of selfies and her outfits.

via Instagram @itszaradeniz

When asked why she wanted to be on Love Island, Zara said: “It’s been something that I’ve been thinking about for a long time. My love life is a bit shambolic so it would be nice to date in a different environment as whatever I’m doing at the minute isn’t working.”

via Instagram @itszaradeniz

As well as being a property developer and model, she also has her own website which lists her as a creative, described as “a show-stealer who holds the attention from the moment she walks onto the stage”. Zara has worked in theatre, is a dancer and also has links on her socials to music she has produced.

via Instagram @itszaradeniz

Last week, a really cringe music video she was once in, singing all about Love Island’s Molly-Mae and Tommy resurfaced, with some of the lyrics including “you’re my Tommy, you’re my Molly, and I never wanna lose this love.” Wow.

God knows how young she was here, but yeah, she looks really different in this too.

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.