Gemma Owen TV show

Gemma Owen is ‘in talks’ for her own reality TV show just four months after Love Island

Keeping Up With the Owens’ anyone?

Love Island’s Gemma Owen has revealed she is in talks to have her own reality TV show, just months after starring on the ITV 2 reality dating show. The former Islander made it all the way to the Love Island 2022 final with her now ex-boyfriend Luca Bish.

Speaking at the PrettyLittleThing Christmas even in Dublin, Gemma said: “We’re in talks of potentially having my own TV show which would be really exciting. Nothing is confirmed yet, but I’d definitely like to be back on TV soon.”

via Instagram @gemowen_1

Not much else is known about this potential new show, but much is to be speculated. Maybe a Keeping Up With the Owens’ is on the horizon. Gemma recently opened up about having a “challenging” time dealing with her breakup from Luca Bish after he savagely unfollowed her on Instagram.

Just a month after leaving Love Island, it was reported that Gemma was set to star in a new reality TV show about the lives of footballers’ daughters. The creators of The Only Way Is Essex and Celebs Go Dating are making the series, and other famous daughters have been scouted alongside Gemma, including Paul Gascoigne’s daughter, Bianca.

A source close to the project told The Sun the project was “being billed as a one-of-kind show which will reveal what it is really like to be the daughter of a famous football star.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.