Only Kevin McCallister would get full marks on this ultimate Home Alone quiz

Enjoy, you filthy animals

It’s finally December and that means that the Christmas season is in full swing. You’re officially allowed to do all the best festive but if you’re like me then you’ve probably been bingeing all the best Christmas movies all through November, avoiding any deadlines that may have come your way. It is simply the best time of the year and no one can tell me otherwise.

Since being released in 1990, Home Alone has been a standout Christmas classic and has entertained generations of kids during the festive season. It’s watched by millions every year in the lead up to the festive holiday, and no matter how many times you watch it, it never gets old. That being said everyone thinks that they are the true Home Alone expert, but how much can you really remember? Test your knowledge and take this ultimate Home Alone quiz and see if you really know it as well as you might think:

• It wasn’t Christmas until all of these 17 things happened at primary school

• A complete guide to all the monsters, creatures and outcast species in Wednesday

• Meet Alex Gray, the presenter and influencer with a secret boyfriend on The Traitors