Omg guys! Ginny and Georgia season two is coming to Netflix next month!

AND we have some first look pictures

It’s official! We finally have a release date for season two of Ginny and Georgia on Netflix! After months of uncertainty over when our fav chaos mother and daughter duo will be returning, Netflix has confirmed the new episodes are coming next month.

Tweeting some first look pictures, Netflix said: “Ginny & Georgia Season 2 premieres January 5”. SCREAMING.

Ginny and Georgia season two on Netflix

via Netflix

Season two of Ginny and Georgia will pick up where season one left off – so it looks we will finally find out what happened to Ginny after she took off on the back of a motorbike with her brother, Austin. Georgia doesn’t even know her kids have disappeared – so what’s going to happen to them and where are they off to?

via Netflix

Brianne Howey, who plays Georgia, had previously said the hold up on the release date was down to the show being translated into 180 different languages for Netflix. “Soon, it’s coming! I swear, it’s coming!” Brianne told E! News. “That takes about four months,” she added. “So it’s actually not the show itself. The show is done.”

Ginny and Georgia season two on Netflix

via Netflix

The first look pictures show Antonia Gentry back as Ginny, Brianne as Georgia, Felix Mallard back as Marcus and Scott Porter back as the Mayor, Paul. They also show Sara Waisglass and Chelsea Clark back as Ginny’s friends, Maxine and Norah.

And now finally, it’s coming, and it’s only a month away! Ahhh! Mark your calendars: Ginny and Georgia season two release date is January 5th.

Season two of Ginny and Georgia will be available on Netflix from January 5th. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.