Cuties scene Love Is Blind

Love Is Blind dropped the Cole and Zanab cuties scene, here’s exactly how it went down

Cole’s tears mean nothing – this scene proves Zanab was right

Season three of Love Is Blind introduced viewers to Cole Barnett and Zanab Jaffrey and from the day they met in person it was clear Cole wasn’t physically attracted to Zanab. He made comments about her being a “nine” whilst he rated Colleen Reed, their co-star, a 10.

It took them all the way up to their wedding day when at the altar Zanab put herself first and said “I don’t.” She ripped into Cole saying he shattered her self-confidence and ended their entire relationship. Then comes the reunion and she says he tried to control what she ate, telling viewers about a time when he made a fuss over her eating two tangerines before going out for dinner later that evening.

What is the cuties story on Love Is Blind?

At the Love Is Blind season three reunion, Zanab and Cole faced each other for the first time since their wedding day. Zanab brings up the cuties story and claims Cole attempted to control what she ate and tried to make her change her eating habits. Cole laughs in her face and replies: “That’s hilarious. I never once cared what you are. What are you talking about?” Zanab then says the story didn’t make the cut and “It was like 2pm, we were still filming, so I grabbed two cuties, like the little tiny oranges that fit in the palm of your hand. He looked at me and he goes, ‘Are you going to eat both of those?’ and I said, ‘Yeah that’s a serving.'”

She continued to say Cole told her “maybe you should save your appetite” as they were going out to eat later. Cole continues to deny this ever happened and says to roll the footage if they’ve got it. Which the producers did at the very end of the episode and Zanab was proved right.

Cuties scene Love Is Blind

via Netflix

Here’s how the cuties conversation went down

Cole: “Peeling oranges. Are you about to eat two of those?”

Zanab: “Maybe. That’s a serving. You okay with that?”

Cole: “You better save your appetito.”

Zanab: “I’ve only had a banana and a scoop of peanut butter today.”

Cole: “I’m talking a big old sucker tonight. You only had a banana today? Why?”

Zanab: “I could tell you, but probably shouldn’t.”

Cole: “I offered you a poke bowl.”

Zanab: “I know you did but we had that last night.”

Cole: “Oh, are you getting wedding dress bod?”

Fan reactions to this scene have been mixed for some reason. There seems to be a few Cole apologists out there but we all know the scene proved Zanab right anyway.

Season three of Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.