Young Royals cast

Prepare to be floored by the real life ages of the cast of Netflix’s Young Royals

Truly anyone can pull off playing a 16 year old in their 20s

Young Royals season two has just dropped on Netflix and honestly, it’s been way too long without Hillerska Boarding School and its students. At the end of season one, Wilhelm confesses his love for Simon before saying their goodbyes for the holidays and season two will pick up after the winter break as Wilhelm tries to take revenge on August. With the students ready to walk the halls of Hillerska again, just how do their ages differ to their characters? Here are the ages of the cast of Young Royals, compared to the characters they play in the Netflix show.

Edvin Ryding – Prince Wilhelm

Age in real life: 19

Young Royals cast

via Netflix

Wilhelm is meant to be 16 years old in the show, the youngest son of Queen Kristina. Wilhelm was sent to Hillerska Boarding School after he gets into a fight and humiliates his family.

Omar Rudberg – Simon

Age in real life: 23

Young Royals cast

via Netflix

Simon is also meant to be 16 years old in the show and he has a seven year age gap between him and his character. Simon attends Hillerska but doesn’t board like the rest of his classmates.

Malte Gardinger – August

Age in real life: 22

Young Royals cast

via Netflix

August is Wilhelm’s elder cousin who leaks the video of Simon and Wilhelm to the press. August is meant to be 18 or 19 years old in the show, being a couple of school years above his cousin.

Nikita Uggla – Felice

Age in real life: 21

via Netflix

Felice is Wilhelm’s childhood friend and is one of the popular students at Hillerska. She is meant to be around 16 or 17 years old in the show, being in the same school year as Wilhelm and Simon.

Frida Argento – Sara

Age in real life: 22

via Netflix

Sara is Simon’s sister who forms and unlikely friendship with Felice. She is a bit older than Simon and is meant to be around 17 years old. She has a five year age gap between her and her character.

Queen Kristina – Pernilla August

Age in real life: 64

via Netflix

Queen Kristina of Sweden is Wilhelm’s movie, who sends him to Hillerska Boarding School. It is not really known how old Queen Kristina is in the show but it is to be expected she isn’t far off from her age in real life.

Young Royals season two is now available on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.