O Method TikTok

Here’s exactly what the ‘O Method’ is and why it’s the best form of manifestation

TikTok manifestation girlies have gone TOO far this time

Last week we had salty ice cream and this week we have the O Method on TikTok – it’s safe to say the manifestation girlies have gone too far this time. People on TikTok can’t stop talking about the O Method so here’s a rundown of what it is, how it works and why it’s considered one of the strongest forms of manifestation.

What is the O Method from TikTok?

Over the years there have been plenty of manifestation techniques shared by people on TikTok, but the O Method is catching loads of attention because of what it can allow someone to do. The O Method is basically a manifestation technique that tasks someone with imagining their deepest desire at the moment of orgasming.

The TikTok first appeared in 2021 but it’s now gaining a much wider audience. The original creator, @hothighpriestess, says: “This energy is so fucking powerful. It creates life, so when you tap into this, you’re literally opening up a portal in the fucking universe to create your manifestation. So when you orgasm you are going to visualise exactly what it is you want as if you already have it, because after you do this, it is yours. You have opened the fucking portal. You have seen the future. You are vibrating at that frequency.”

Obviously there is no science whatsoever to back this up but there are 13 million views on the video. Happy manifesting!

For the latest TikTok trends, guides, viral filters and news – follow The Holy Church of TikTok on Facebook.