All the best shows and films you can watch Evan Peters in, right now

For the love of god let this man be in a romcom

Since Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story was released on Netflix, people haven’t stopped talking about Evan Peters and all the shows he’s been in. Some people are discovering the actor for the first time, whilst others are calling him the greatest actor of our time and reflecting on how he always understands the assignment, no matter what the role.

So whilst we’re all stuck in our Evan Peters era with no intention of coming out, here are all the best shows and films you can watch him in. And yes, the poor guy has been cast as some pretty horrendous people in his time, but there is at least one romcom here. You’re welcome!

American Horror Story

Best Evan Peters shows and films

via Netflix

Probably the role Evan Peters is best known for is American Horror Story. He plays a number of characters across the different seasons, but arguably the one people remember him best for is Tate in Murder House, the show’s first season. Tate is a young killer in the show, and is just one of many very creepy roles Peters has had.

X-Men

Evan Peters is Peter Maximoff, also known as Quicksilver, in the X-Men series.  Quicksilver is a mutant with the ability to move at superhuman speed. Yep, there is nothing Evan Peters can’t do.

Mare of Easttown

Best Evan Peters shows and films

via HBO

If you’re looking for a chance to thirst over Peters, check him out as Colin Zabel in Mare of Easttown. In the HBO crime drama he plays a detective, which is very different to his other roles, where he tends to play the bad guys. He won a Primetime Emmy Award for this performance.

WandaVision

Marvel fans had assumed the arrival of Evan Peters’ version of Quicksilver in WandaVision was going to be the start of a new era within the Marvel Cinematic Universe, where the X-Men could feature. He plays Pietro Maximoff, Wanda’s brother, a casting which confused Marvel lovers.

Pose

Best Evan Peters shows and films

via FX

One of the roles Evan Peters is best known for is as Stan Bowes in the first season of ballroom drama series, Pose. This series is also created by Ryan Murphy, who wrote American Horror Story and Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story. The series focuses on New York City’s ballroom culture scene in the 80s and 90s and Evan Peter’s character Stan is an employee of Trump Tower.

Adult World

If you’re desperate to see Evan Peters in a less intense role, go and watch Adult World. The film is the first time Peters starred alongside Emma Roberts. She plays Amy, an aspiring poet, and Evan Peters is Alex, one of her co-workers who later becomes a love interest.

Kick-Ass

In 2010, Peters had a supporting role in the superhero film Kick-Ass. He appeared as Todd Haynes, the best friend of main character Dave Lizewski – who is played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson. Todd goes on to become a superhero himself. Peters was unable to return to the sequel as his filming schedule clashed with American Horror Story.

Elvis & Nixon

Elvis & Nixon is a comedy-drama about Elvis Presley and President Nixon. In it, Presley asks to be sworn in as an undercover agent for the Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs. Peters plays Dwight Chapin.

One Tree Hill

Best Evan Peters shows and films

Yep, Evan Peters was in One Tree Hill! He plays Jack Daniels, a student of Tree Hill High School and the best friend, and romantic interest, of Sam Walker. The two formed a close friendship as they were both placed in foster care but Jack eventually left Tree Hill to be with new foster parents out of the state.

American Animals

In American Animals, which is based on a true story, Peters is Warren Lipka. Lipka commits a robbery alongside three other men. The synopsis for the film reads: “Four young men mistake their lives for a movie and attempt one of the most audacious heists in U.S. history.”

Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story

Best Evan Peters shows and films

via Netflix

I’m pretty sure you’ll have seen it by now, but if you haven’t, you need to watch Evan Peters in Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story. He plays the serial killer, who in 1991 was arrested for the murder of 17 young men and boys. Dahmer was also a cannibal, and would eat the body parts and hearts of some of his victims – Evan Peters shows just how vile the killer truly was.

Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story is available now on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.