Two Love Islanders are now STEP-SIBLINGS after their parents get married

They only met a month ago

Davide and Ekin-Su weren’t the only winners from this year’s Love Island after two contestants saw their parents meet behind the scenes and fall in love.

Mollie Salmon and George Tasker, two Casa Amor entrants, have now become step-siblings as George’s mum and Mollie’s dad met at the reunion show back in August.

Come September and the Islanders’ lovebird parents are now married.

George announced the unlikely nuptials on Instagram after a follower asked in a Q&A about a picture of him, Mollie and a mysterious older couple.

He answered the question: “So basically, absolute madness, my mum has married Mollie’s dad. So now we are stepbrother and stepsister, which is mad.”

George revealed their parents met during the production of Love Island: The Reunion when it was broadcast in early-August.

He added they: “since then got engaged and got married.”

23-year-old George shared a picture of him and his mum in her wedding dress on the big day. Both are holding a glass of champagne on the seafront in St Ives, Cornwall.

Mollie is best-known for kissing Davide who, along with Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu, went on to bag the £50,000 top prize.

Davide and Mollie kissed mere hours after he did the same with fellow Islander Coco Lodge, in full view of the contestants.

To make matters even more interesting, George and Ekin-Su shared a bed during her time in Casa Amor.

In bed, Ekin-Su was asked by George whether she had “found the right guy”, to which she replied: “why are you asking me this?”

George then made his feelings known when he told Ekin-Su: “you’re still top of my list.”

Later in the series, when they were in bed again, George told the boys: “Something pretty mad happened last night. There was some touching going on.”

Ekin-Su then put George in his place: “It was hot in there, obviously we’re both attractive people and we’re in the same bed together. Do you know what I mean? Nothing happened.’

When all was revealed during the movie night, Davide and Ekin-Su had a bust-up and Davide unfollowed George as soon as he had access to his phone.