These 22 memes from the Drag Race UK season four premiere prove it’s the best show on TV
It’s Black Peppa’s world and we’re all living in it
If there’s one thing that’s almost as good as the return of RuPaul’s Drag Race UK to our screens, it’s the guarantee that Twitter will come together for a fusillade of tweets, memes and reactions as good as the show itself – and when season four strutted back into our lives last night, this year proved to be no exception.
The amazing premiere showcased a cast that are going to leave jaws on the ground all season – with the runway in particular being one of the highest standard for a first episode in franchise herstory. Here’s all the best tweets, memes and reactions to Drag Race UK season four!
1. The poor lisp girls were fighting for their lives
2. This is the funniest and truest thing I’ve ever seen looool
3. We’re all tweeting this from beyond the grave
4. Get Ru back to Blobby school right now
5. Obsessed with the Everything Everywhere All at Once vibes Blobby fingers
6. Girl we going fashion week?
7. She missed many tricks, let’s be real
8. Obsessed with the Motosmintimami of it all
9. Just a discreet and demure pose
10. AMEN! PS, cast Yshee on season five
11. Just spat my coffee out
12. This makes sense with my fantasy
13. It was a perfect line I’ll give Pixie that
14. No it would be perfect alongside my Rose Tyler
15. It truly was sickening tbf
16. What an icon
17. Me til Christmas
18. Quite cinema really
19. Toots all round
20. Would watch
21. Get it back to 7pm cowards, I’m old
22. Pure cinema
RuPaul’s Drag Race UK season four continues on BBC Three and iPlayer Thursdays at 9pm.Watch the full Meet the Queens here.