Meet the star-studded cast of the new Netflix series Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story

This will be the third project of Ryan Murphy’s that Evan Peters has starred in

Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story has dropped on Netflix, with Evan Peters leading the cast in the chilling role of serial killer, Jeffrey Dahmer who was once dubbed as the Milwaukee Monster. The new Ryan Murphy series is a different retelling of Jeffrey Dahmer, with the series telling the story from the perspectives of Dahmer’s victims. The series also exposes the institutional racism that allowed Dahmer to carry out his crimes for so long. Ryan Murphy has often partnered with Evan Peters in projects, with Peters starring in Murphy’s American Horror Story instalments.

Alongside Evan Peters is an all-star cast playing various roles including Dahmer’s parents, his neighbours and victims. Here is where you recognise the cast of Netflix’s latest serial killer series, Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer story from:

Evan Peters – Jeffrey Dahmer

Evan Peters in Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story

via Netflix

Evan Peters takes on the role of Jeffrey Dahmer in the Netflix series. Peters has joined forces with Ryan Murphy for another time in this limited series, as he has previously starred in Murphy’s Pose as Stan Bowes. Evan Peters is best known for his roles in multiple seasons of Ryan Murphy’s American Horror Story.

One of Peters latest roles was in 2021 alongside Kate Winslet in Mare of Easttown. Evan played the role of Detective Colin Zabel and won himself an Emmy for his performance on the show. Evan also starred in the Disney Plus show WandaVision as Ralph Bohner.

Niecy Nash – Glenda Cleveland

Niecy Nash in Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story

via Netflix

Niecy Nash stars as Glenda Cleveland who is Dahmer’s neighbour in The Jeffrey Dahmer story. In real life, Glenda was Dahmer’s actual neighbour and she reported him multiple times to the police but nothing was ever done about it. Niecy Nash is well known for her role in Reno 911 as Deputy Raineesha Williams. She has also starred in another Netflix original, Never Have I Ever, as Devi’s therapist.

Shaun J. Brown – Tracy Edwards

Shaun J. Brown in Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story

via Netflix

Tracy Edwards is a surviving victim of Dahmer’s who managed to escape death in 1991 after spending four hours with the serial killer. Shaun J. Brown portrays the role of Tracy in three episodes of the Netflix show. Fans may recognise Shaun from his role in The Dropout as Daniel Young, alongside Amanda Seyfried, William H. Macy and Dylan Minnette. Shaun also starred in an episode of Dear White People in season four.

Molly Ringwald – Shari Dahmer

Molly Ringwald in Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story

via Netflix. Molly Ringwald on left

Molly Ringwald portrays Shari Dahmer in Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story. Shari is Dahmer’s father’s second wife and in real life they have both expressed their love from Jeffrey Dahmer, despite his crimes. Molly Ringwald is best known for her iconic roles in The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles and Pretty in Pink.

Molly is also set to star in the comedy drama series, The Bear alongside Jeremy Allen White. She has also starred in the Netflix movie The Kissing Booth.

Richard Jenkins – Lionel Dahmer

Richard Jenkins in Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story

via Netflix

Richard Jenkins plays the role of Jeffrey’s father, Lionel. Richard has many acting credits to his name including Step Brothers, Eat Pray Love and Dear John. He is best known for starring in the TV series, Six Feet Under.

Penelope Ann Miller – Joyce Dahmer

Dahmer’s mother Joyce is played by Penelope Ann Miller who fans may recognise from 90s films The Relic, Other People’s Money and Kindergarten Cop.

Michael Learned – Catherine Dahmer

Michael Learned in Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story

via Netflix

Michael Learned stars as Jeffrey’s grandmother, Catherine Dahmer in Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story on Netflix. The American actress is best known for her role as Olivia Walton in The Waltons from 1972 to 1981. She has also starred in a string of movies including A Walton Wedding, A Christmas Without Snow and Touched by Love.

Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story is now streaming on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.