Pink Sauce TikTok

What the hell is Pink Sauce and why is it all over my TikTok right now?

People will literally eat anything

Over the years TikTok has been the home to some interesting food trends like cloud bread and those iced coffees everyone was making over lockdown. The latest is Pink Sauce and it has so many people on the app in a chokehold.

You’d think it was something like sugary icing or anything sweet but in reality it’s been described as being similar to ranch dressing. So yeah, we can confirm people will literally eat anything. Here’s everything we know about Pink Sauce including what ingredients it has and which one makes it pink.

What is the Pink Sauce on TikTok?

A TikToker mixologist and celebrity chef, known as Chef Pii, has created a sweet and savoury Pink Sauce. It includes water, sunflower seed oil, raw honey, distilled vinegar, garlin, dragon fruit, pink Himalayan sea salt, dried spices, lemon juice, milk and citric acid.

People from TikTok are saying it tastes like a “seasoned ranch” but it’s more oily and buttery than a normal ranch.

One bottle costs $20 and according to Chef Pii, you can use it on foods like fried chicken, tacos and even cucumber.

@melaninkumari

Reply to @melaninkumari OKAY. so i won the pink sauce and this is my honest review: its a tasty dipping sauce!! to describe the taste, its tangy, sweet, and has a kick as well. it kinds reminds me of sweet and sour sauce but a different spin on it. pink is my favorite color so im already a fan. thank you @PINK SAUCE QUEEN 👑💖🤤 ima definitely keep using it! #melaninkumari #pinksauce #foodreview

♬ Texts Go Green – Drake

The first video of Pink Sauce was posted at the beginning of June this year and Pii even said the product sold out online after 24 hours.

You can buy the Pink Sauce here.

For all the latest TikTok news, the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of TikTok on Facebook.