Stranger Things cast net worths: Who is the Netflix show’s richest star?

Some of the youngest cast members get paid $250k per episode of the show

Stranger Things is a Netflix favourite. Partly because the show is so good, but also because we have come to love the cast members as though they are our own friends. To most of us, they really do have the dream set up: Having fun and being besties in real life, whilst also being paid to be in one of the best shows around. And when I say paid, I mean paid. The Stranger Things cast members have racked up pretty impressive net worths off the back of being on the show.

According to Deadline, the kids in the cast of Stranger Things made around $30,000 an episode during the show’s first two seasons. This means they each pocketed around $510,000. Ahead of season three, the cast negotiated wages, so were paid even more. In season three they were paid $250k per episode, around $2million in total. So before season four even dropped, some of the cast members had already earned over $2.5million. Whew.

Here are all the cast members of Stranger Things, ranked by their huge net worths.

Sadie Sink – $3million

Sadie Sink

via Instagram @sadiesink_

Sadie Sink has a net worth of $3million, having joined the cast of Stranger Things in season two. As well as the show, she played Ziggy Berman in Netflix horror film trilogy Fear Street. During her career, Sadie has also worked on Broadway, including being in Annie and The Audience.

Caleb McLaughlin – $3million

Caleb McLaughlin has made most of his money from Stranger Things, with a current wage of $250k per episode. His first acting role was in the opera and he went on to perform on Broadway. He has also had guest roles in a number of TV shows.

Noah Schnapp – $3million

Noah Schnapp

via Instagram @noahschnapp

Noah Schnapp is believed to have a net worth of $3million. He too is among the cast members paid $250k per episode of Stranger Things. Noah has also been in the movie Bridge of Spies and Netflix movie Hubie Halloween. He has worked as a voice actor, having played the role of Charlie Brown in the animated film The Peanuts Movie.

Maya Hawke – $3million

The net worths and pay of the cast of Stranger Things on Netflix, Maya Hawke

via Instagram @maya_hawke

Maya Hawke also has a net worth of $3million. She was born in New York and her parents are Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke. As well as acting in Stranger Things, Maya has also done modelling in her career. She has worked with brands such as Vogue and Calvin Klein.

Natalia Dyer – $4million

Natalia Dyer

via Instagram @nattyicedyer

According to Celebrity Net Worth, Natalia has a current estimated net worth of $4million. She too is believed to be paid $250k an episode for Stranger Things, and has been in movies such as Hannah Montana: The Movie, The Greening of Whitney Brown, Blue Like Jazz, Don’t Let Me Go, I Believe in Unicorns, After Darkness, and Long Nights Short Mornings.

Joe Keery – $4million 

The net worths and pay of the cast of Stranger Things on Netflix, Joe Keery

via Instagram @joekeery

Joe Keery has made the majority of his money from being in the cast of Stranger Things, as he too is said to be on a pay packet of $250k per episode right now. He is also the member of a band, Post Animal. They released their debut single in 2018.

Charlie Heaton – $4million

Charlie Heaton

via Instagram @charlie.r.heaton

Charlie Heaton is another of the Stranger Things cast members on a $250k per episode salary. This has helped him gain a very impressive net worth of $4million. Before Stranger Things, Charlie was in British TV shows DCI Banks, Vera, and Casualty.

Finn Wolfhard – $4million

The net worths and pay of the cast of Stranger Things on Netflix, Finn Wolfhard

via Instagram @finnwolfhardofficial

Finn is obviously best known as Mike Wheeler in Stranger Things, but he has also starred as Richie Tozier in the 2017 live-action adaptation of Stephen King’s IT as well as its sequel, IT Chapter Two. He was also in Ghostbusters: Afterlife and, since Stranger Things, has been doing some voice acting work.

Gaten Matarazzo – $5million 

Gaten Matarazzo

via Instagram @gatenm123

Apart from Millie Bobby Brown, Gaten Matarazzo, who plays Dustin, is the richest of the younger Stranger Things cast members. He began his career on the Broadway stage as Benjamin in Priscilla, Queen of the Desert and as Gavroche in Les Misérables. He has since gone on to be a voice actor in the second Angry Birds movie, and was an executive producer for Netflix TV series, Prank Encounters.

David Harbour – $6million 

The net worths and pay of the cast of Stranger Things on Netflix, David Harbour

via Instagram @dkharbour

As well as being in Stranger Things, David Harbour is known for a lot of other things. He has performed in film, television, and the theatre. He was CIA agent Gregg Beam in Quantum of Solace, Shep Campbell in Revolutionary Road, Van Hauser in End of Watch, Dexter Tolliver in Suicide Squad, and he played the Hellboy in Hellboy.

Millie Bobby Brown – $10million

Millie Bobby Brown

via Instagram @milliebobbybrown

As well as her multi-million dollar pay cheque from Stranger Things, Millie Bobby Brown has been in other shows and films such as the lead in Netflix’s Enola Holmes. She is also a professional model, making her debut with Calvin Klein and then signing to IMG models in 2017 – yeah, she doesn’t mess around. She has since worked with Converse and Louis Vuitton, to name two. Oh, and she has a beauty brand, naturally. At the dear age of 18, Millie is already worth $10million.

Winona Ryder – $18million

The net worths and pay of the cast of Stranger Things on Netflix, Winona Ryder

via Netflix

Comparing all the cast members of Stranger Things, Winona’s is the highest of the net worths. She is reportedly paid even more than the child and teen stars of the show, with her wage sitting at a comfortable $350k per episode, according to Celebrity Net Worth. The actress has also been in films such as Beetlejuice, Heathers and Edward Scissorhands. Winona is an award winning actress, having received a Golden Globe Award and nominations for two Academy Awards.

Stranger Things 4 is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.