Made in Chelsea’s James and Maeva have announced they are expecting a baby

‘All my dreams are coming true at the same time’

Made in Chelsea couple Maeva D’Ascanio and James Taylor have announced they are expecting their first baby together, just two weeks after revealing they are engaged.

Confirming the news of the baby, Maeva said all her dreams have come true and that she is due in November. She told Hello! Magazine: “All my dreams are coming true at the same time. I still don’t believe it! It’s all amazing – I just want to enjoy it all as much as I can.”

James added: “We are more excited every day. My dad told me that when he had his first child, he never thought he could love something so much. And I’m starting to get an inkling of that feeling as this baby growing in Maeva’s tummy is pretty special.”

via Instagram @maevadascanio

James asked Maeva to marry him on a romantic trip to Rome last month, and of course, she said yes. The proposal comes just weeks after Maeva asked him to marry her, and he told her to “get up” and that “not in a million years” would he accept a proposal from her.

Maeva and James have both confirmed the news, in an interview with Hello! Magazine. “I can’t believe I am actually engaged!” Maeva said. “Being engaged to the man of my dreams is amazing. It’s a different love, it’s stronger, it’s deeper. I feel safe.” James added: “It feels like I have everything I have ever wanted. I now have that secure feeling that this is my woman forever.”

James Taylor and Maeva D’Ascanio got engaged after three years, having been together since 2019. They live together, with their dog Clyde, in Chelsea.