Here come the girls! These are the gals rumoured to be in the Love Island 2022 cast

Coming in hot 🔥

Love Island 2022 is literally just around the corner – and the rumour mill has gone into overdrive with all the rumoured guys and girls thought to be taking part in the show.

Among those thought to be stepping into the villa this summer are some mega babes, who are models, uni students, influencers, brand owners and even the daughter of a very, very famous footballer.

Here are all the girls rumoured to be in the cast of Love Island 2022.

Kat Harrison

All the girls rumoured to be contestants in the cast line up of Love Island 2022

via Instagram @kat_harrison

Love Island bosses are said to have their eye on Kat Harrison for the 2022 series, after falling for her “brains and beauty”. Kat is from Newcastle, studying at Northumbria University and also works as a model. Kat previously dated Geordie Shore star, Marty McKenna.

A source told The Sun: “Kat is the mix for the next series of Love Island. She works as a model but is also a student at Northumbria uni. They think she has the full package, brains and beauty, and could bring a lot to the table. Kat really impressed and she should be a shoe-in for the show.”

Gemma Owen

via Instagram @gemowen_1

Another name being thrown about for the show is Gemma Owen, and yes, that is England footballer Michael Owen’s daughter. She has previously said she wouldn’t go on the show, but that was a while ago, and now apparently she’s being considered again.

Gemma is 19, a horse rider for Great Britain, and has her own swimwear brand, OG Beachwear. It’s been said she could be the “huge star” of the next season, but she told the Daily Mail a few months ago: “I watch [Love Island] every summer but right now it’s not something I would consider doing because I am not looking for love at the moment.”

That doesn’t seem to have put off the producers. “Gemma isn’t just beautiful, smart and single, but she has one of the country’s best-loved sports stars as her dad,” a source told The Sun. “ITV bosses are scrambling to get her signed up for this year’s Love Island. However, if talks are successful, it’s likely to be a huge payday for Gemma too. Weeks spent lounging about in a bikini is going to give her beachwear line the sort of boost most firms can only dream about and make her a huge star herself.”

The Sun has since reported she has dad Michael’s permission to go on the show. Maybe she’s come round to the idea?

Sophie Draper

via Instagram @sophie__draper

Sophie Draper was the first contestant rumoured for this series. She is 22 and a beautician from Nottingham. You might recognise her ex-boyfriend, as Sophie used to date Premiership footballer Matty Cash. The pair dated for four years but split last year. According to The Sun, she’s been “lined-up” for the next series of the show and Love Island chiefs think she is the “perfect fit” after meeting with her about being part of the cast.

Sophie owns her own beauty company and salon in Nottingham, and already has over 20k Instagram followers. She’s reportedly mates with Lucinda Strafford from Love Island 2021 as well as some of the TOWIE cast.

Ekin-Su CĂĽlcĂĽloÄźlu

via Instagram @ekinsuofficial

Rounding off the girls rumoured for Love Island 2022 so far is actress and influencer, Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu. She is from Turkey, and currently splits her time between London and Istanbul. She’s an actress, and has starred in a Turkish TV series called Kuzey Yildizi. She already has 345k followers on Instagram and does collabs with brands such as FashionNova.

A source close to the show told The Sun: “Ekin-Su is the perfect contestant to get viewers tuning in this summer. Not only is she beautiful, she’s also used to being on TV and moves in showbiz circles so she’s sure to bring fireworks. She’ll have no shortage of guys after her in the villa, that’s for sure.”

ITV has not yet confirmed any cast members. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip, and rumours about the 2022 series – follow The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.