Wait, a bit of Angry Peter Marsh’s Come Dine With Me rant was cut from the show?!

I am in SHOCK

Back in 2016 the meme world was about to be changed forever. Peter Marsh appeared on Come Dine With Me, and his rant when he lost would go down in history. But, it’s since been revealed that the final blow of his infamous speech was actually cut from the show.

A woman called Jane ended up winning his week’s competition, and Peter Marsh came in fourth and last spot. Reading from the score scroll, he said: “In fourth place is me.” And then his rant began. “I don’t know why you’re shaking your head at me,” Peter said to Jane. “You won, Jane. Enjoy the money, I hope it makes you very happy. Dear lord, what a sad little life, Jane. You ruined my night completely, so you could have the money. But I hope now you spend it on some lessons in grace and decorum, because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.”

Part of iconic meme the losing speech rant of Peter Marsh on Come Dine With Me was cut from the show

via Channel 4

Fellow contestant Charlotte then said she didn’t get that joke and Peter continued: “Well you wouldn’t let’s be honest, there’s nobody in there, love. So Jane, take your money and get off my property.”

Then the internet went wild. BUT, that wasn’t the whole speech!! Adam, who was the other contestant taking part that week, has said there was more which was cut from the show. “It was surreal,” he told the Independent when speaking about the moment. “In fact, I couldn’t look directly at it – that’s why I was staring off into the distance during his whole rant. You can see me look up at one point to make eye contact with the producer, as if to plead with him, ‘Can’t you shut the camera off?’ Of course they wouldn’t, because the producers were probably getting exactly what they wanted.”

He went on to say that Peter directed some words at him at the end of his rant, saying: “Adam… you’re very funny, your food wasn’t great, it’s been a pleasure.”

Watch the iconic Peter Marsh Come Dine With Me rant here:

Dear lord, what a sad little life.