Kylie Jenner baby name

Here’s why fans think Kylie Jenner changed her son’s name from Wolf

Was Wolf too quirky or not quirky enough? I NEED TO KNOW

Kylie Jenner gave birth to her baby boy back in February earlier this year and gave him the name Wolf. Since then, Kylie and Travis have been pretty lowkey on social media but earlier this week they dropped a YouTube video dedicated to their son. The 10-minute long video follows Kylie Jenner throughout her pregnancy and her baby’s birth. Shortly after the video dropped, Kylie Jenner posted on Instagram saying the name of her baby boy was no longer Wolf.

They still haven’t revealed what they’ve changed the baby’s name to so fans are starting to speculate and Kylie Jenner’s ex-friend Tammy Hembrow’s name has been bought into it. Here’s everything you need to know about the rumours around Kylie Jenner changing the name of her baby boy.

Kylie and Tammy were apparently good mates up until 2019

Back in 2018, Tammy was carried out of Kylie’s 21st birthday party on a stretcher which is obviously quite dramatic. Speculation followed and people wondered what went wrong but days later Tammy said she had collapsed due to jet lag and exhaustion. She admitted she shouldn’t have been drinking at Kylie’s birthday.

Then in 2019, Kylie unfollowed Tammy on social media after she was linked to Kylie’s ex, Tyga. Tammy says her and Tyga were “just friends” but also confirmed his sexually explicit song, Uno, was about her. In his song Tyga raps about having a sexual encounter with a woman named Tammy in a car park.

Kylie has been accused of copying Tammy when naming her son Wolf

Tammy already has a six-year-old son named Wolf and when Kylie gave birth to her son, Tammy posted her kid all over Instagram. Literally hours after Kylie posted her Instagram announcement, Tammy uploaded a photo of herself and her son captioned “My Wolf”.

She then went on to write “Wolfie’s mum” as she posted another picture. But fans lost their minds when Tammy replied to a comment on TikTok that said “I just know you are naming your baby Bentley”. Tammy replied back: “Actually liking the name Stormi at the moment” – savage.