Windfall Netflix cast

Here’s where you recognise the cast of the new Netflix film Windfall from

Emily is no longer in Paris, she’s held hostage in a billionaire’s villa instead

There’s a new film out on Netflix that has an all star cast but feels like it’s come from nowhere – Windfall is the new Netflix three-hander crime thriller that is short, sweet and always keeps you guessing with where it’s going to go next. But if, like me, you spent the entire lean one hour 32 minute run time trying to list all three things the main actors had every been in then this cast round up will be of great use. Here’s everywhere you recognise the cast of the new Netflix thriller film Windfall from!

Jason Segel as ‘the robber’

No characters in the cast of Windfall on Netflix have names – and Jason Segel plays the catalyst role known simply as “the robber”, or “Nobody”. He’s our first introduction to the film and the setting, as we watch him lounge around the villa but quickly realise he’s there to burgle it and not to holiday-make. Jason Segel is known for his role as Marshall in the long running sitcom How I Met Your Mother, as well as films like Forgetting Sarah Marshall, The Five Year Engagement and Sex Tape.

Lily Collins as ‘the wife’

Lily Collins is the real life wife of Windfall’s director Charlie McDowell and plays the role known as “the wife” in the film. “The wife” is dissatisfied with her life married to “the CEO”. Lily Collins is one of the biggest names in the industry known for her role in films such as Priest, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile. And of *course*, EMILY IN PARIS.

Jesse Plemons as ‘the CEO’

Jesse Plemons plays “the CEO”, the owner of the villa that “Nobody” has come to burgle. He’s an arrogant businessman with many enemies. Jesse Plemons is one of the most acclaimed actors in Hollywood right now, fresh off the back of his well received role in The Power of the Dog last year. He’s also well known for Fargo, Breaking Bad and films such as Game Night and I’m Thinking of Ending Things – as well as an episode of Black Mirror.

Windfall is streaming on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.