weirdest shein

These are the 19 weirdest items you can currently get on Shein

Fish head costume anyone?

Shein dominates the fast fashion side of TikTok. The brand has over 3 million followers and its TikToks regularly hit over 100,000 views. There’s hauls from influencers, new product launches and outfit inspiration from Shein’s official account and the many accounts of their fans. However amongst the outfit of the day videos there are a number of creators who, rather than praising Shein, are highlighting the weirdest items you can get on the site. And there is a LOT of weird stuff on there.

Given Shein uploads new products to its site every day in a variety of categories including beauty, women’s fashion and homeware, it makes complete sense there are going to be some questionable products amongst the launches. And TikTokers are taking advantage of this by showing off the truly bizarre products they’ve uncovered during their shopping. The “weirdthingsonshein” hashtag currently has over 270,000 views.

From nose lifting clips to doll head earrings there is literally no extent to the odd things you can find on the website.

These are the 19 weirdest products currently available on Shein:

1. Nose lifting clip, £0.75

via Shein

This is basically a fancy garden peg that promises to give you a nose lift, because something worth £0.75 can definitely do that.

2. Face-lift sleep bandage, £1.49

via Shein

This is actually scary. Imagine turning over during the middle of the night and seeing your partner wearing this?

Also I’m not a plastic surgeon but I can pretty much guarantee that a £1.49 piece of fabric is not going to give you a facelift. You’re gonna have to spend a few grand for that.

3. Anti-slip finger covers, £2.49

via Shein

I would like to know what the purpose of these mini finger condoms are? Are they for those who don’t mind getting their palms wet but draw the line at soggy finger tips during the washing up?

4. Anti-snoring chin rest, £3.49

via Shein

This is a Halloween costume surely?

The only way this is stopping you from snoring is because you’ve choked on all the sweat this face covering will produce during sleep.

5. Stainless steel ear pick, £0.75

via Shein

Who is putting this in their ears?

6. Doll shaped incense burner, £5.00

via Shein

Terrifying.

7. Coffee pouring dangling cup art decoration, £6.50

via Shein

And they say you can’t get decent art for less than £10.

8. Animal art shaped decoration, £4.25

via Shein

Look I appreciate that I’m not a cat fan so any feline themed decoration is not going to be my vibe.

However I reckon even the most ardent of cat lovers would find this extremely uncomfortable and it should never be allowed in anyone’s home.

9. Heart design vase, £15.50

via Shein

Sure, I’ll put my Valentine’s flowers in this pumping heart vase.

10. 3D Bottomless Hole Print Rug, £12.75

via Shein

The epitome of chic.

11. Jawline Exerciser, £1

via Shein

Exercise equipment or sex toy? You decide.

12. Chicken nugget keychain, £1

via Shein

For the McDonalds lovers in your life.

13. Food decor alligator clip, £1.25

via Shein

So this is meant to be a food inspired hair clip. Maybe my palette is just extremely limited but I am struggling to work out what this is meant to be. Is it a crab stick? Some form of sushi? Or perhaps a piece of rolled up parma ham??

14. Hip training clip, £13.25

weirdest shein

via Shein

I have no words. Apparently this isn’t a sex toy. Instead it’s used to “contract the pelvic floor muscles to restore their youthful state” whatever that means.

It’s also meant to firm and activate the hips.

15. Animal print crew socks,

weirdest shein

via Shein

Sexy.

16. Cat print ankle socks, £1.25

via Shein

Honestly can’t tell which pair I’d prefer.

17. Fish Head Costume, £8.25

weirdest shein

via Shein

This is one of the more expensive things I’ve seen on Shein and in fairness who wouldn’t pay nearly £10 for this masterpiece?

18. Doll Drop Earrings, £2.25

via Shein

Their designers should be winning awards for these decapitations.

19. Nail Art Practice Finger, £1.50

weirdest shein

via Shein

These are meant for people to be able to practice nail art, however one Shein reviewer went the next step and used one as a key holder. Whatever floats your boat.

All images via SheinFeatured image credit before edits via Milad Fakurian/Unsplash.