Cheer net worths: How much money the cast have made since being on the show

Monica gets paid $84k (£60k) to be the Navarro coach

Cheer is our fav show for combining drama and sports. We’ve fallen in love with so many of the people who feature in it over the two seasons and the show has made some of it’s biggest stars very, very rich. Yep, the net worths of some of the biggest names from Cheer are eye-watering.

We watch the Navarro squad work harder than appears humanly possible, the gruelling schedule pushes them to their limits, and they eat, sleep and breathe cheer. To be honest, they all deserve to be millionaires. Most of us couldn’t even imagine being able to do what they do every single day.

Here are the net worths of some of the most popular people featured in Netflix series Cheer, and how much money they are earning.

Monica Aldama – $1million (£730k)

The net worths of the biggest stars from Cheer on Netflix and how much money they are earning, Monica Aldama

via Instagram @monicaaldama

You’d expect Monica to have one of the highest of the net worths from Cheer, her being the head coach and biggest name on the show. Her net worth is reportedly around $1million. She’s been head of Navarro since 1995 and, according to GovSalaries.com, takes home an annual salary of $84,000 (£61,866).

She’s made most of her money since appearing on Cheer, with her rise to fame securing her a space on Dancing With the Stars in 2020. She made around £135,215 for just seven weeks on the show. She’s also landed a number of sponsorship deals since the Netflix show aired and her memoir, Full Out! Leadership Lessons from America’s Favourite Coach, was released in January 2022.

Gabi Butler – $1million (£730k)

The net worths of the biggest stars from Cheer on Netflix and how much money they are earning, Gabi Butler

via Instagram @gabibutler1617

Gabi Butler is also reportedly worth around $1million since she’s been on Cheer. She’s arguably the most popular cheerleader on the show, having been to Daytona with the squad both times the show has been on Netflix. Gabi has nearly two million Instagram followers, and her salary is said to fall between $47,000 and $69,000, mainly from sponsorships and brand deals. She’s worked with brands such as Shein, The Bikini Block and fitness brands.

Morgan Simianer – $1.5million (£1.1million)

Morgan Simianer

via Instagram @morgannlyn

Morgan is the richest star from the show right now, with a reported net worth of $1.5million. She quickly became a star of the show and now has 1.2million followers on Instagram, which has helped her secure loads of product endorsements, several big brand deals and a successful career as an influencer. She recently launched her own hair accessories range.

La’Darius Marshall – $1million (£730k)

The net worths of the biggest stars from Cheer on Netflix and how much money they are earning, La'Darius Marshall

via Instagram @ladarius_marshall17

La’Darius also reportedly has a net worth of around $1million. He’s been on Cheer for both seasons, but announced since he has retired from cheerleading. “I did my time. I’ve cheered with the best of them. I can’t be killing my body anymore. I’m tired. My body is dead and burnt out,” he said during season two. At the end of the season, it showed La’Darius moving on to coaching – he helps coach and train cheerleaders at Cheer Athletics Pensacola in Florida.

Lexi Brumback – $500k (£367k)

Lexi Brumback

via Instagram @lexisbrumback

Lexi, who has been a favourite since season one of Cheer, is reportedly worth $500k. Lexi makes a lot of money from endorsements on Instagram, where she can charge thousands per post. She’s now a fully-fledged influencer, with a YouTube channel and makeup Instagram account. She’s even done sponsored posts with Rihanna’s brand, Savage X Fenty!!

Vontae Johnson – $500k (£367k)

The net worths of the biggest stars from Cheer on Netflix and how much money they are earning, Vontae Johnson

via Instagram @vontae_johnson

Vontae is the head coach of Navarro rival college, TVCC. He’s reportedly made most of his money from being a cheerleading coach, and has a net worth of $500k. He was recruited for the Trinity Valley cheer squad whilst he was playing football and he would celebrate points by doing flips. He’s been head of the team since 2017.

Season two of Cheer is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.