Molly-Mae £400k salary

Molly-Mae reportedly gets paid a six figure salary every month by PrettyLittleThing

For context: The average UK monthly salary is £2,164.25 lol

Molly-Mae Hague is paid a six figure monthly salary by PrettyLittleThing, The Sun has reported.

22-year-old Molly-Mae was announced as the new Creative Director of PLT for the UK and EU back in August when she signed her seven-figure deal with them.

via @mollymae on Instagram

According to Glass Door, the average yearly salary for a Creative Director is £86,284. A higher than average yearly salary for someone in this role is around £133,000. According to The Sun’s statistics, Molly-Mae is already earning a six figure monthly salary from her work with PLT alone.

This news about her pay cheque comes after Molly-Mae recently signed a seven-figure brand deal with Beauty Works. Since Love Island, Molly-Mae has worked with big brands such as Starbucks and owns her own self-tanning business, Filter by Molly-Mae.

Molly-Mae came under fire recently after it was revealed her self-tan brand Filter was advertising a job to fill the Social Media content creator role. But the full-time job only offered a £17,000 salary per year when, according to Glass Door, the average salary for a social media content creator is £31,400. Quickly after the backlash the salary was raised to £20k-25k.