Here’s how old all the celebrity cast of Celebs Go Dating 2022 are

Ulrika Jonsonn is the eldest of the celebrities this series

A new series of dating show Celebs Go Dating is here, and a whole new bunch of celebrities have joined the agency to start dating normal members of the public for our entertainment. We’re about to see more of them and their lives than we ever have before, as they make their dating public, so let’s really get to know the cast of Celebs Go Dating 2022 – starting with their ages.

This series has some of the youngest celeb clients the agency has ever had. Plus a couple of industry legends, who should be able to show them the ropes, but probably will be just as clueless in love. Here are all the ages of the cast of Celebs Go Dating 2022.

Miles Nazaire

Age: 25

The ages of the celebrities taking part in Celebs Go Dating 2022

via E4

Miles is 25, and joins the Celebs Go Dating agency as a star from Made in Chelsea. He’s half French and has appeared on MIC since 2018.

Chloe Brockett

Age: 21

via E4

Chloe is 21, and best known for being on The Only Way Is Essex. She’s one of the youngest TOWIE cast members and previously dated co-star, James Lock. She’s the youngest of the Celebs Go Dating cast this series.

Ryan-Mark Parsons

Age: 21

via E4

Ryan-Mark is best known as being the youngest ever contestant on The Apprentice. He is now 21, and appeared on the show in 2019 when he was 19.

Nikita Jasmine

Age: 27

via E4

Nikita is 27, from County Durham, and best known from her appearance on Married At First Sight. She was removed from the 2021 UK series of the show for “unacceptable” behaviour, when “a situation escalated off camera”.

Ulrika Jonsson

Age: 54

via E4

TV presenter and model, Ulrika Jonsonn, is the eldest of the celebrities taking part in Celebs Go Dating 2022. She is said to be hoping to find “the man of her dreams once and for all” after being married three times.

Abz Love

Age: 42

via E4

Abz, whose actual name is Richard Abidin Breen, was the lead singer of iconic 90s boyband, 5ive. He’s 42, and grew up in Hackney, London.

Marty McKenna

Age: 27

via Instagram @marty_gshore

Marty is a late addition the agency this series. He’s 27 and known for Geordie Shore and Ex on the Beach.

The latest series of Celebs Go Dating begins on E4 at 9pm on Monday 17th January. The series will air Monday to Friday at 9pm and episodes are available on demand