All the Harlan Coben series you can and need to watch on Netflix right now

If it’s written by him, you know it’s guaranteed to be good

Crime writer Harlan Coben has had a number of his novels adapted into series with Netflix. And every single one of the psychological mystery thrillers have been a hit. The best-selling author signed a deal with Netflix back in 2018 to turn a number of his stories into shows on the platform.

So if you’re looking for a good, gritty thriller to sink your teeth into – you’re in the right place. Here’s a list of all the Harlan Coben series which are on Netflix right now, and a first look at which one is coming next.

The Stranger

Rotten Tomatoes score: 83 per cent

via Netflix

The Stranger is the most popular Harlan Coben Netflix adaptation to date. This story focuses on what seems like a perfect family, but cracks soon begin to show when a stranger turns up and tells the father, Adam Price, he should run a DNA test on his sons and that his wife is lying to him. The Stranger ends up knowing pretty much everything about everyone, and Adam Price is played by Richard Armitage who is a regular face in the adaptions now.

Safe

Rotten Tomatoes score: 71 per cent

All the Harlan Coben novel adaptation series you can watch on Netflix right now

via Netflix

Safe is about a rich widowed surgeon called Tom, who is left to raise his two daughters alone after his wife’s death. His eldest teen daughter goes missing, and Tom begins his own investigation to find her. In turn, he finds out lots of dark secrets about those closest to him.

Stay Close

Rotten Tomatoes score: 89 per cent

via Netflix

The latest offering in the Harlan Coben Netflix collection is Stay Close. The series follows a number of people who all have secrets in life, which quickly begin to unravel as a huge missing person’s case is launched in the area. If you like suspense right up until the very end, this one is for you. Stay Close also stars Richard Armitage.

The Woods

Rotten Tomatoes score: 100 per cent

via Netflix

The Woods is a Polish language adaptation, all about four teenagers who disappeared in the woods at a summer camp. The Netflix synopsis for the show says: “A Warsaw prosecutor’s hopes rise when a body is found and linked to his sister’s disappearance 25 years earlier. Adapted from the Harlan Coben novel.”

The Innocent

Rotten Tomatoes score: 100 per cent

via Netflix

The Innocent is a Spanish adaption based on the Harlan Coben story with the same name. It tells the story of when an accidental killing leads a man down a dark hole of intrigue and murder. Just as he finds love and freedom, one phone call brings back the nightmare.

Gone For Good

Rotten Tomatoes score: Not available

via Netflix

Gone For Good is a French mystery thriller. The Netflix synopsis reads: “Ten years after losing two loved ones, a man is plunged into another dizzying mystery when his girlfriend vanishes.”

Hold Tight

Speaking to The Tab, Harlan Coben confirmed his next adaptation will be a Polish series, called Hold Tight. The 2008 thriller novel deals with problems of parental controls, teenage suicide, children independence and abuse of prescribed drugs. There is no release date for when it will be on Netflix yet.

For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.