how-to-see-who-views-your-Instagram

This is how to see how many people viewed your Instagram profile

I NEED to know

There are loads of sneaky hacks out there to help you get the most out of Instagram. Tragically, there is no way to see who views your Instagram profile, although plenty of third-party apps will claim they let you do this. Long story short: they don’t work. However, you can see exactly how many people viewed your Instagram profile. Here’s a handy guide to help you crunch those numbers and get that validation you so desperately need (and deserve).

Firstly, why can’t you see who views your Instagram

This is not LinkedIn. Instagram doesn’t let you see who has viewed your profile to maintain a shred of user privacy. Personally, I think that is a very good thing.

How to see how many people view your Instagram profile

Basically all you have to do is switch your profile to a professional account. Then, once and for all, you’ll be able to see those sweet numbers. To do this, follow these five simple steps.

1. Open Instagram on your laptop and click on the profile icon

2. Click Settings

3. Click Switch to Professional Account

how-to-see-who-views-your-Instagram

4. From the options, pick Business

5. Then click done and you’re all ready to enjoy the insights Instagram has to offer

how-to-see-who-views-your-Instagram

After a week, you should get a banner at the top of your profile saying how many views you’ve had in past seven days.

If you click on this, it will tell you how many people view your profile every day and when exactly you have high traffic. This will guarantee that you time that vibey pic to get the most amount of likes. You’re welcome.

Related articles recommended by this writer:

• When is the best time to post on TikTok?

• Here’s how to tell if someone has fake followers on TikTok

• This is how to see if someone has blocked you on Instagram