Little Ant and Dec are now in their 20s and I can’t get over how different they look

And they’re still mates

The original Little Ant and Little Dec from Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway are all grown up and they look so different.

James Pallister and Dylan McKenna-Redshaw took on the iconic roles of Little Ant and Little Dec from the second series of the show in 2003. During their appearances on the show they would interview celebrities such as Victoria and David Beckham, George Clooney and Jennifer Lopez.

via ITV

They reportedly once had Will Smith waiting an hour for an interview because they were busy playing in a pool. They left the show in 2006 after they got too old and risked being taller than Dec. They were then replaced by Neil Overend and Haydn Reid.

And now they’re in their early 20s, over six foot and they’ve met up with Ant and Dec since their time on the show ended.

This is what Little Ant and Dec are up to now:

Little Ant – James Pallister

via Facebook

James Pallister appeared in Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway as the young Ant. Now James is working at BMW as a vehicle technician.

via ITV

James reflected on his time on the show during an interview and said how much he enjoyed it but doesn’t think he looks like Ant now.

He said: “Times have changed. I don’t think I look like a Little Ant now but I really enjoyed the experience and its something I’ll never forget.”

James said he and Dylan will always be friends and though they meet up occasionally they can’t as often as they would like too because they don’t live close to each other.

Little Dec – Dylan McKenna-Redshaw

via Facebook

Dylan Mckenna-Redshaw appeared in Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway as the young Dec. Now though Dylan is said to be working within the fitness and nutrition sector.

A few years ago Dylan shared a picture on his Twitter of himself with Ant and Dec in what appeared to be a bar.

via Twitter @reallittledec

In an interview Dylan said he and James would joke around with Ant and Dec and found they were great teachers.

He said: “It’s always good to see Ant and Dec again. They were shocked when they saw us, it’s been a few years since we have caught up and we are much taller!

“It was a really good experience. Me and James used to joke with Ant and Dec. They were great teachers! Looking back I guess we were able to be more naughty and cheeky than they would have got away with.”