gordon ramsay kids

Tilly isn’t the only successful Ramsay sibling – meet all of Gordon’s kids

His eldest daughter is a Brookes grad

If you were hooked watching Strictly Come Dancing last year then you will know what I mean when I say Tilly Ramsay is a delightful human being. Seriously, she’s sweet, funny and can actually dance really well. Tilly got her spot on the show after years of working on a CBBC cooking show and being on TikTok famous thanks to her cooking videos, which occasionally feature her dad Gordon Ramsay. However Tilly isn’t the only daughter of Gordon Ramsay, in fact she’s the fourth of his kids.

Strictly viewers will know Tilly is often supported by her family when on the show and her mum, Tana, is regularly seen at recordings. Tilly is the fourth child of Gordon and Tana Ramsay, she has two sisters and two brothers. Her youngest brother Oscar is two years old so there isn’t much to know about him yet apart from him being really cute.

So this is your guide to all the other kids of Gordon and Tana Ramsay:

Megan Ramsay

via Instagram @megan_ramsay

Megan Ramsay is the oldest of all of Gordon Ramsay’s kids at 23 years old and she graduated from Oxford Brookes with a degree in psychology in 2019.

Now Megan works as an account executive at PR agency Freuds. Megan currently has over 200,000 Instagram followers including Victoria Beckham.

On her Instagram Megan mainly posts pictures with her mates and her trips abroad which include Los Angeles, Crete and Cornwall.

Holly Anna Ramsay

via Instagram @hollyramsayy

Holly Anna is the second eldest child of Gordon and Tana Ramsay and is twins with her younger brother Jack. They are 22 years old.

Holly is currently studying at Condé Nast College of Fashion and Design and hosts her own podcast called 21 & Over where she talks to guests about their mental health.

Holly has previously spoken about the PTSD she suffered after being sexually assaulted twice aged 18. Speaking on her podcast she said dealing with her PTSD has brought her closer to her family.

At one point Holly was rumoured to be going on Love Island. She currently has nearly 300,000 followers on Instagram where she regularly posts fun outfits pictures and the occasional shot of her dog Truffle.

Jack Ramsay

via Instagram @megan_ramsay

Jack Ramsay is twins with Holly and currently does not have an Instagram account. Jack was originally studying at the University of Exeter, joining as a fresher in 2018.

However Jack left uni and joined the Royal Marines in October 2020. Jack grew up being friends with the Beckham kids and was congratulated by Romeo on Instagram when he joined the Marines.

Tilly Ramsay

gordon ramsay kids

via Instagram @tillyramsay

The Ramsay sibling everyone knows now thanks to Strictly Come Dancing is 20 year old Tilly.

Tilly has over a million followers on Instagram and nearly 10 million on TikTok. Tilly had her first proper role in TV when she starred in CBBC’s Matilda and The Ramsay Bunch which followed her and her siblings on their holidays and ran for four seasons.

She released a cookbook based on the series and is currently a contestant on Celebrity Masterchef Australia. Tilly is also mates with the Beckham kids and has shared pictures from nights out with Romeo and his girlfriend.