PSA: You can now get your 16-25 Railcard for literally half price

Quick, someone tell Francis Bourgeois

In what is quite possibly the best Black Friday deal of all time, you can now get 50 per cent off your 16-25 Railcard.

Yes you heard that right – literally half price on the discount card that already gets you a third off most of your travel for a year. What more could you ever want?!

This deal knocks a one-year 16-25 Railcard from £30 to £15, and a three-year one from £70 to £35.

This means you’ll get huge discounts on taking your washing home during reading week, travelling to see your home mates at their respective unis, and that romantic mini-break you’ve been eyeing up. A big win all round.

But it also covers a whole load of other discount Railcards – the 16-17 Saver, 26-30 Railcard and Two Together Railcard are all now £15 for one year.

There’s also half price discounts on the Friends & Family Railcard, the Network Railcard, and the Senior Railcard. So tell your younger siblings, tell your nan, tell your mates, and all get ready to rejoice in the discounted train travel.

But how can you get this mega discount, I hear you cry?

Head to Trainline, select the Railcard you want to buy, and use the code RAILCARD50 at the checkout.

According to Trainline, the discount code is valid until 11:59pm (GMT) on 17th December. You can see the full Railcard T&Cs here.