Ranked: Who is the most popular Selling Sunset agent, by Instagram followers?

Chrishell has over two MILLION more followers than Davina 😬

Everyone has a favourite Selling Sunset real estate agent – there’s no point even denying it. Some of us will never look at any of the others twice, because we stan iconic queen Christine Quinn and would die for her, and that’s totally fine. Others love angel Chrishell, or might like the chilled out with a natural boss feel of someone like Mary, or the cool and fun vibes of Heather. But there’s only one way to see who is overall the most popular person on Selling Sunset – Instagram followers.

With any reality TV show we all flock to Insta to follow our faves and watch every second of their lives unfold before our very eyes. Yes, I have been known to comment “omg get it bestie” on a few of their selfies, what of it?

Here is a ranking of all the real estate agents on Selling Sunset by how many followers they have on Instagram, so you can truly see who is the most popular.

10. Davina Potratz – 166k

Ranking the most popular cast member of Selling Sunset on Netflix by who has the most and least Instagram followers

via Instagram @davinapotratz

Davina has a lot less followers than the rest of the cast, currently sitting on 166k. Maybe we all just can’t let the $75million listing slide?

9. Amanza Smith – 507k

via Instagram @amanzasmith

Amanza did only join the show during season two, so it’s not much of a surprise she has less followers than a lot of the other real estate agents. Amanza has 507k followers and mainly shares photos of her incredible outfits.

8. Vanessa Villela – 622k

via Instagram @vanessavillela

Vanessa was already a pretty big name before joining the show, so it’s no surprise she already has a big following and a verified Instagram account. She currently has 622k followers and has recently been sharing lots of promotion for Selling Sunset and fun pictures of her hanging out with the rest of the cast members.

7. Maya Vander – 837k

via Instagram @themayavander

Throughout the whole of her time on the show, Maya has been the unproblematic one in the office. She stays away from the drama, and always seems to have her own life going on and doesn’t care for everyone else’s. Maybe that’s why she has less followers, we all do as she does, and quietly admire her from a distance.

6. Jason Oppenheim – 863k

via Instagram @jasonoppenheim

Jason gets a shoutout, even though I’m pretty sure he couldn’t care less about how many Instagram followers he has. He owns the company and is worth $50million – he has bigger fish to fry.

5. Emma Hernan – 990k

via Instagram @emmahernan

Emma might be new to the show for season four, but she’s already got a very impressive Instagram following. She’s previously worked as model and has her own company, so she was a pretty big deal before Selling Sunset. Now, her Instagram posts are mainly pics of her hanging out with her fellow cast members.

4. Mary Fitzgerald – 1.3million

via Instagram @themaryfitzgerald

In fourth and the first over a million followers is Mary, a Selling Sunset OG who has been working for The Oppenheim Group for 10 years. Tbf, she’s earned her million followers, and currently has 1.3million.

3. Heather Rae Young – 1.8million

via Instagram @heatherraeyoung

Heather comes in third, with 1.8million followers. She’s just married TV star Tarek El Moussa and now her feed is full of gorgeous pics of their life together.

2. Christine Quinn – 2.1million

via Instagram @thechristinequinn

Just pipped to the top spot – nobody tell her – is iconic queen of Selling Sunset, Christine Quinn. Yes, she is framed as the villain in the show, but she owns it. Plus, I’d follow her just to get an insight into her wardrobe and expensive lifestyle. She’s the first of the Selling Sunset cast to hit multi-millions with their Instagram followers, with 2.1million currently.

1. Chrishell Stause – 2.2million

via Instagram @chrishell.stause

Right now, Chrishell reigns supreme of the Selling Sunset cast with 2.2million Instagram followers. She is a lot of people’s fave in the show – mainly because she comes across as being wholesome, kind and just a real good time gal. She’s recently announced she’s dating Jason, which is the power couple I didn’t know I needed until they announced the news.

Season four of Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.