Ranked: Who is the richest I’m A Celebrity contestant this year?

Ok why are they putting themselves through this if they’re already so rich?

I’m A Celebrity is well into its 2021 series and we’re back at Gwrych Castle to watch a new bunch of celeb campmates eating animal body parts, getting covered in bugs and living in the freezing conditions of Wales. But, once you find out the net worths of the 2021 I’m A Celebrity line-up, you might be questioning why they are even bothering.

Yes, you guessed it, they are filthy rich. Like filthier than half an hour buried alive in a tomb of cockroaches. From Olympians and TV presenters to a pop icon, soap stars and a football legend – they’re making bank in a range of different ways.

Here are all the I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2021 campmates, ranked by their net worths.

Snoochie Shy – £750k

Snoochie Shy net worth

via Instagram @snoochieshy

Snoochie Shy is currently a Radio 1Xtra presenter, and has a total net worth of an estimated £750k. The DJ, model and presenter was born in London and her real name is Cheyenne Davide.

Dame Arlene Phillips – £900k

The net worths of all the I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2021 cast, Arlene Phillips

via Instagram @arlenephillips

Arlene Phillips is the oldest contestant this year, best known for previously being a judge on Strictly Come Dancing. She’s also made her money through being a dancer and choreographer, and is now believed to be worth around £900k.

Danny Miller – £1million

Danny Miller net worth

via Instagram @danny_b_miller

Danny Miller has earned his £1million net worth from appearing as Aaron on Emmerdale for 13 years. He first started in the show when he was 17, in 2008. He has just announced that he has left the soap, but no doubt after being on I’m A Celeb and welcoming a new baby, he’ll be grateful for a break.

Simon Gregson – £1million

via Instagram @fat_dracula

Soap icon Simon Gregson is best known as Steve McDonald in Coronation Street – which is where he has made his £1million fortune. He’s been playing the role since 1989, and has featured in around 3,500 episodes. His salary for Corrie is believed to be around £150k a year. Simon has received 17 awards for comedy and performance, plus a Legends of Industry Award.

Matty Lee – £1.19million

Matty Lee net worth

via Instagram @mattydiver

Matty Lee represented Team GB in diving at the Tokyo Olympics which took place earlier this year. He won gold alongside Tom Daley in the men’s synchronised 10m platform event. Despite being the youngest campmate this year, he has a very impressive net worth of a reported £1.19million.

Adam Woodyatt – £1.3million

via Instagram @adamwoodyatt

EastEnders legend, Adam Woodyatt, is estimated to be worth around £1.3million. He’s played Ian Beale in the soap since its first episode in 1985 – making him the longest standing cast member. Adam has also worked in theatre, film and photography. He started acting in theatres aged 13 and has been in multiple productions. It has been reported he is paid an annual salary of around £230k for being in EastEnders.

Kadeena Cox – £1.8million

The net worths of all the I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2021 cast, Kadeena Cox

via Instagram @kad21

Kadeena Cox is a four-time Paralympic gold medallist for Team GB. She began sprinting aged 15 but suffered a stroke in 2014. Several months later, Kadeena was diagnosed with MS. She competes in para-sprinting and para-cycling events. The 30-year-old has become a bit of a TV name too, having won the most recent Celebrity MasterChef. Kadeena is believed to have a net worth of around £1.8million.

Louise Minchin – £2.1million

Louise Minchin net worth

via Instagram @louiseminchin

Louise Minchin is a journalist and news presenter who currently works with the BBC. She is best known for her role as one of the BBC Breakfast presenters, but stepped down earlier this year to focus on her love of sport and to do more podcast work. Her past salary was reported as £185k a year, which has contributed to an estimated overall net worth of £2.1million.

Naughty Boy – £2.5million

The net worths of all the I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2021 cast, Naughty Boy

via Instagram @naughtyboymusic

Naughty Boy has had a very impressive career as a music producer, so it’s no surprise he’s made millions. He has collaborated with artists such as Beyonce, Emile Sande, Sam Smith and JLS. Throughout his music career he’s become a successful DJ, record producer, songwriter and musician. He is estimated to be worth around £2.5million.

Richard Madeley – £3.6million

Just in the top three is TV star Richard Madeley – who is a household name in the UK as being one half of presenting duo Richard and Judy. More recently he has taken a hosting role on Good Morning Britain, in a £300k deal to replace Piers Morgan. His total net worth is estimated to be around £3.6million.

David Ginola – £3.6million

David Ginola net worth

via Instagram @davidginolaofficial

Right, we could probably all guess that a footballing legend was going to be mega rich. David Ginola has a net worth of £3.6million, after he played for 10 seasons in France before moving to Newcastle United in 1995 and onto Tottenham in 1997. He was on a £23k a week salary at Spurs.

Frankie Bridge – £11million

The net worths of all the I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2021 cast, Frankie Bridge

via Instagram @frankiebridge

Are we surprised that pop princess Frankie Bridge has the highest of all the net worths of the I’m A Celebrity 2021 campmates? She started her pop career in S-Club Juniors and then went on to produce bop after bop as part of The Saturdays. She’s also published her own book, called Grow, about mental health and motherhood. The singer-songwriter is married to footballer Wayne Bridge, and has a net worth of £11million.