We asked a relationship expert to explain why women find men like Pete Davidson so hot

Bad boys who give forehead kisses for the win x

Pete Davidson has been linked to some very famous and attractive women over the years. He’s gone from Ariana Grande to Kaia Gerber to Phoebe Dynevor, Kim Kardashain and now Pete Davidson is reportedly dating Emily Ratajkowski. How do men like Pete Davidson do it? What is it about them that makes women so bloody horny?? We all know Pete can be weird, is that why he’s got such a long list of old flames?

But what actually makes women attracted to men like Pete Davidson? The Tab spoke to a relationship expert from Otty to really understand why blokes like Pete just get masses of female attention.

Pete’s dark under eyes have a big part to play in his sexiness

Thanks to TikTok, a lot of women are discovering their weak spot for a bad boy. Someone who looks a little edgy and as if they’d treat you like shit is every woman’s kryptonite. Plus the whole dark under eyes look which Pete rocks so well is a BIG factor when it comes to attraction. And now men on TikTok are embracing their natural looks, some of them even using makeup to get the dark under eyes vibe. In short: women love men who look like they’ve had a long day.

Obviously it’s more than just looks and Pete’s personality is cracking

Look, we’re not that shallow. Women are attracted to men for more than their looks. The relationship expert from Otty told The Tab that Pete’s attractiveness also comes down to how vulnerable he is. The fact Pete and other men aren’t playing up to the whole “boys don’t cry” bullshit is important – it makes them endearing and women appreciate that.

But obviously women are attracted to men for more than their looks. The relationship expert said Pete’s attractiveness also comes down to how vulnerable he is. The fact that Pete and other men like him aren’t ‘manly’ is something women find endearing. The relationship expert told The Tab: “Being around men that aren’t afraid to speak up about their struggles resonates with people, and with Pete’s platform as a comedian, it means you often find him talking so frank and open about struggles others may think to hide.”

Plus Pete always tries to make others laugh at his own expense. The relationship expert said a big part of him getting so much female attention comes down to “his blunt comedy and openness about his personal life”. And we can’t disagree, can we? Emily Ratajkowski is a very lucky woman if she is dating actually a man like Pete Davidson.