atypical-quiz-netflix

Quiz: Tell us your daily routine and we’ll tell you which Atypical character you are

We can’t all be Zahid

Netflix has released its final season of Atypical and after binge watching season four there is a penguin shaped void in all of our hearts.

The series highlighted the struggles autistic people go through while navigating the world, making friends and forming romantic relationships.

But the show also displayed other current issues and hardships such as difficult family relations, coming to terms with your sexuality and following your ambitions.

Everyone has their favourite character. You can’t be addicted to a show and not attach yourself to that one person you want to model your life around. That being said, we can’t always be like our favourite characters. Who doesn’t love Casey? But we don’t all wake up at 4am every morning and go on a run.

Are you secretively the mum of the group like Elsa? Do you like eccentric fashion like Zahid and Paige? Tell us your daily routine and we’ll tell you which Atypical character you really are.

Related articles recommended by this writer:

These are the Netflix couples who are dating in real life

This is how old the cast of Outer Banks on Netflix actually are in real life

Quiz: 20 years on, how well do you remember the quotes from The Princess Diaries?