addison rae acting

A hellish clip of Addison Rae’s film has surfaced and her acting is exactly what you’d expect

You can find me NOT watching this movie on Netflix x

If one thing in life is certain, it’s the fact the internet loves to hate Addison Rae. Whatever she does, even if it’s something as unproblematic as being desperate to say hi to Donald Trump or disregarding all the hard work it takes to be a journalist – people love to drag her online. A clip of Addison Rae acting has surfaced which has caused her latest wave of backlash.

She’s making her acting debut in a Netflix movie, He’s All That, which is set to air next month and people on Twitter are commenting on her acting style seen in the short trailer. One person said: “We don’t want it” and another Twitter user has told Netflix to “unrelease it”.

The Netflix description for He’s All That says: “An influencer specialising in makeovers bets she can transform an unpopular classmate into prom king in this remake of the teen classic She’s All That.” Sounds thrilling, right?

He’s All That drops on Netflix on 27 August and according to Twitter, people are already boycotting the film because of how god awful Addison’s acting looks in the trailer.

Here are some jokes Twitter reactions to Addison Rae acting:

One Twitter user said: “TikTokers need to stay in TikTok” and then added a classic spongebob meme into the mix.

Another person said “Netflix needs to stop making such cringe movies”, whilst another person poetically wrote: “Thanks, can’t unsee it”.

Another person tweeted saying: “I’m tired like all the people who actually go to acting school are jobless meanwhile we got Addison Rae here”.

But because the clip is so short, others on Twitter are saying people cannot judge her acting based on a short amount of time. One person said: “Can’t stand no TikTok bitch but why are you all slandering Addison Rae’s acting after seeing a 10 second clip”.

Another person said “Addison Rae’s acting lowkey isn’t that bad in the promo for her movie. I expected her to be very robotic and unrealistic but it also was a short clip so who knows how she is in the whole thing”.

He’s All That premiers on Netflix on 27th August. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.